• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Justice

Just got my first Justice...I'm assuming there's multiple runs/prints? Because mine is stamped with the glide "1" as opposed the the "3". Love it!

Prime Justices just announced, I can't wait to grab one of these and beat the snot out of it. I'd love for the Primes to start out a little glidier and break in to something totally different.

This is probably the strangest disc release in the past few years.

DD promotes the Prime stuff for beginners who want try new stuff out. At the same time they say that Justice is meant for the more advanced players.

Also, I really don't think that Justice would be a good mold for cycling. You can see how no one cycles Gators and Justice is even more OS.

Considering how difficult it was to get the Prime Verdict out, the Prime Justice just baffles me.

I agree, super weird decision to release this in prime over so many other mids and molds. I also agree that since the Lucid starts out so glideless and OS these probably won't cycle well at all. But I'm still ready to drop 8 bucks to see what the flight of a beat to hell baseline justice looks like.

I would love to see a justice in trilogies new super soft but that will most likely never happen. But I did buy two of the primes to see what I can make happen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Interesting. I have a hard time imagining this working out. The Prime Verdict I got is kind of a glideless dud. I want to season it to see what happens but I have a hard time giving it much bag time because it just doesn't go. Maybe that will be good for something like a Justice but.... Wow.

I don't see much point in a Justice to begin with.

It seems to have two uses that i can find -
1. Go straight then fall out of the sky at 200-250 feet, I'm not sure the consistency of flight is worth the control you give up by not just throwing a putter 200-250.
2. Utility flex shots which is useful but not as useful as a champ Viper / MOAB in the same spot.

I don't know what it would season into but if it picks up glide and carries that fade a bit instead of dumping to the ground maybe it would be more useful than a fresh premium justice?

I know that these aren't the same as a harp, but how would these throw for someone that throws their harp up to 280' holes? I understand it's faster, more OS, less glide...but, if there's more info than just this, I would like to hear it. I'm still intrigued by this disc for some reason. FYI, I don't get a lot of wind where I'm at. Right now for my most OS putter/mid, I'm using a VIP harp and lucid verdict. I don't know why I would want this disc...

I know this is a two year old post but it's funny b/c I just got a Lucid Justice and I've been trying out a VIP Harp recently. Mine (I got them both used) are not terribly similar. My Harp is really HSS but has a dependable LSS so you just throw it hard and it goes dead straight and then peters out and fades nicely at the end. It also glides decently for how OS it is. The Justice is very HSS and very LSS. It does not want to move in a straight line, ever. It got me a bonus birdie on a hole today b/c I didn't give it enough anhyzer to go around the corner along the fairway and instead it faded hard and hyzered through some skinny trees, cutting the corner and skipping into tap-out range. It has weird glide in that it stays in the air okay but it goes nowhere in terms of length. So it's a brick but it's an aerodynamic brick?

The Harp seems more utilitarian in terms of backhand throws. It hyzers, it's easy to power into a straight to fade and flex lines. The Justice is only really better at going left hard and little FH flex approaches (wide diameters seem to do this easier than small diameter putters for me, easier to activate lift). The Justice might make a nice FH roller though, I haven't tested that yet. I'm not entirely sure why I'd bag a Justice regularly but it is a good feeling disc and does what it does.

I've put one of these in my bag because my champ gators were all domey and didn't do what I wanted them to, ie not stupid overstable enough for me!

This thing really reminds me of the g5i Demons back from the mid-late 2000s. Fast for a midrange, but so beefy you're not going to overthrow anything. Love it for what I use it for. Should always have utility spot in my bag...unless the board flat ones become hard to get, like when gateway changed to the g6i demons which weren't as overstable.

Gateway has diamond Demons now. Have you throw them? I haven't been able to find a profile or review of them yet.

are those something you're looking to get rid of?

I normally hate overstable discs because there is something more satisfying watching stable to slightly understable just pure a gap. However, the Justice is just so overstable that half the fun of throwing it is to see what you can make it do before it dumps into its fade. It is not leaving my bag. However, I have four of them, two dyemax and two Lucid, so I am trying to beat them up equally because I suspect that once I get passed the fun phase and season them in, they will be incredible placement discs. They are not there yet, but I have noticed that my DyeMax ones are starting to mellow out; so, no, unfortunately I am not going to be getting rid of them, sorry.

While I am reluctant to throw the Justice during sanctioned rounds, I have been messing around with them a lot at the local courses. Most of the time I use them as second shots, just to see what they can do in contrast to what I normally throw. This has eventually lead me to what they are and are not a capable of doing, and they have taken over two of the shots on my local 9.

I am quoting because, between the Justice and the Lucid-X Enforcer, I have not thrown anything as overstable. And while they have tremendous LSS, I do want to point out that they do have sneaky distance even if they appear to lack glide. What I have noticed is that, and this applies to both the discs I mentioned above, if you give them the correct height and anhyzer release, as they fight flat they actually get quite a bit of distance before dumping into the ground. I max out at 420-425 with my seasoned BioFuzion Enforcer, and despite the Lucid-X effectively being a different disc, I can still get them out to 380-400. I have not measured the Justice against mine my Truth/ Verdict (my workhorse mids I use for distance), but the Justice is no slouch if given the correct release and power.

I know this is a two year old post but it's funny b/c I just got a Lucid Justice and I've been trying out a VIP Harp recently. Mine (I got them both used) are not terribly similar. My Harp is really HSS but has a dependable LSS so you just throw it hard and it goes dead straight and then peters out and fades nicely at the end. It also glides decently for how OS it is. The Justice is very HSS and very LSS. It does not want to move in a straight line, ever. It got me a bonus birdie on a hole today b/c I didn't give it enough anhyzer to go around the corner along the fairway and instead it faded hard and hyzered through some skinny trees, cutting the corner and skipping into tap-out range. It has weird glide in that it stays in the air okay but it goes nowhere in terms of length. So it's a brick but it's an aerodynamic brick?

The Harp seems more utilitarian in terms of backhand throws. It hyzers, it's easy to power into a straight to fade and flex lines. The Justice is only really better at going left hard and little FH flex approaches (wide diameters seem to do this easier than small diameter putters for me, easier to activate lift). The Justice might make a nice FH roller though, I haven't tested that yet. I'm not entirely sure why I'd bag a Justice regularly but it is a good feeling disc and does what it does.

Justice Love

My son and I recently found out we love the Mid line from Dynamic Discs. We were always Innova throwers and still do but not for mids any more. The Justice is so reliable at hooking. It's like a slower speed champ max weight Firebird. I use it almost every round for some utility shot. The Verdict is a great disc and not nearly as stable. I can unleash on the Verdict and it goes dead straight with a good bit of fade at the end. Both the Justice and Verdict are so reliable for the days where wind is a huge factor. For straight for me an EMAC truth is the ticket. For turnover, I recently started with the Warrant. Previously, I used a DX Stingray for that slot.

Disc golf is funny, for a while, I didn't use midrange discs hardly at all. I always used distance drivers, fairway drivers, driving putters, and putting putters. I've come full swing and back to Midrange over the driving putters again.