• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Justice

Best disc of the year?

For noobs who can't throw mids forehand, yes. I saw so many comments on the Facebooks about how awesome this disc was because they could "finally" throw a midrange forehand. :doh::doh::doh::doh:

TRILOGY FANBOYS: Get off the Facebooks and practice your FH if you need a stupidly OS disc to do so.

For noobs who can't throw mids forehand, yes. I saw so many comments on the Facebooks about how awesome this disc was because they could "finally" throw a midrange forehand. :doh::doh::doh::doh:

TRILOGY FANBOYS: Get off the Facebooks and practice your FH if you need a stupidly OS disc to do so.

Noobs will use any disc to mask their terrible form flaws. It's not the molds fault.

One of the best FH throwers in the area loves the Justice. Not that you or anybody else cares, he can throw any disc FH but the Justice is one of his favorites. And if noobs like it, so what?

Me personally, I don't much care for it. I don't like Gators either.

Bought the Justice for forhand shots that needed meat hooks. It works too good but if i throw it at a 45 degree anyhyzer line it wont flip back up and finish right like my discraft flick does. Its good for utility and wind but deff not my go to forhand mid. Fav forhand mid is Buzzz OS and forhand driver is Prodigy f7. Thought this disc would be wonders, ended up just being another disc.

The flight was solid...glideless meathook brick...but I actually didnt like the feel in my hand. My OS mid is the Buzzz OS and the Justice was noticeably more overstable than that, so I really had no use for it. The Justice is a one trick pony but its great at that particular trick.

Just dont see it as disc of the year.

My buddy who has a monster forehand to begin with absolutely crushes the justice via side arm. Its actually amazing to watch him throw it. Totally crushes it on an anny and it just flies straight and still finishes, Saw him park a 330~ hole with it.

does it forehand roll/ thumb and tommy/ well? compared to other overstable MIDRANGE? local gossip here was that it was useless overstable.

I know that these aren't the same as a harp, but how would these throw for someone that throws their harp up to 280' holes? I understand it's faster, more OS, less glide...but, if there's more info than just this, I would like to hear it. I'm still intrigued by this disc for some reason. FYI, I don't get a lot of wind where I'm at. Right now for my most OS putter/mid, I'm using a VIP harp and lucid verdict. I don't know why I would want this disc...

I know that these aren't the same as a harp, but how would these throw for someone that throws their harp up to 280' holes? I understand it's faster, more OS, less glide...but, if there's more info than just this, I would like to hear it. I'm still intrigued by this disc for some reason. FYI, I don't get a lot of wind where I'm at. Right now for my most OS putter/mid, I'm using a VIP harp and lucid verdict. I don't know why I would want this disc...

For me personal, I don't gain and distance in comparison with a Justice and Harp. About the same distance, but the Justice is noticeably more OS. Like just wants to find the ground OS.

Backhand I can't throw it much farther than the Harp. Skips better though and if you have a dogleg it does have more lateral movement.

I can throw it pretty far FH though. Got it right at 350 the other day.

I know that these aren't the same as a harp, but how would these throw for someone that throws their harp up to 280' holes?
Personally I can throw Harps longer than the Justice. It is just the absolute meat hook. Justice will also fade faster and give you more skips. On the other hand you can use it for flex shots even in headwinds where Harp would just give you an anny line.

I can throw it pretty far FH though. Got it right at 350 the other day.
350ft with a Justice is a CRUSH. :clap:

Yeah 350 is deep. I never bagged this disc, not enough use constantly for me for that mass amount of beef. But I didn't get big skips, I wasn't throwing it on flex lines which may allow it to land more parallel? When I threw it flat the angle it would land at would prevent big skips because it just wanted to dig in.. My limited experience with it, I still have it in a back up box. But don't foresee it getting much use?

I've put one of these in my bag because my champ gators were all domey and didn't do what I wanted them to, ie not stupid overstable enough for me!

This thing really reminds me of the g5i Demons back from the mid-late 2000s. Fast for a midrange, but so beefy you're not going to overthrow anything. Love it for what I use it for. Should always have utility spot in my bag...unless the board flat ones become hard to get, like when gateway changed to the g6i demons which weren't as overstable.

My friend convinced me to get a justice the other day. I love my Harps so I was skeptical. Pulled it out like 3 times in the first round I played after getting it. When you need it you REALLY need it

I liked the Justice, felt great in the hand. My issue...is that even though it was really OS, it didnt really move L-R/R-L thaaaat much. it more-so went straight with some hyzer then spiked.
Its a good disc. But I switched it our for an A1. The A1 is slower and more glide, so it can cut 90 degree turns and move L-R/R-L pretty far.

Both good OS discs. I think it depends on what you look for. Only thing for sure, the Justice cannot be turned over unless on an extreme anny

I loved the Justice for what it is - a brick. Its helped me get around some things to get back out in the fairway. Its a great FH flex shot utility disc as well. But for what the disc has done for me, my XXX does it as well. I can power down on my XXX and it works well enough to need the extra mold in the bag. Some courses that i know i wont need to make longer shots with my XXX, I'll bag the justice instead.

Brick is a pretty good description.

No idea how you would get that thing to travel for 350 in the air.

I have a 180g lucid that has like -3 glide. So little glide and so little turn that I just throw it flat when I want to go straight for 200' with no left or right turn, because after going 200' it falls out of the sky.. much like a brick. I used to hate it, until I realized that nothing else is that reliable if I want 200' of straight.

It doesnt even have enough glide to actually convert the monster low speed stability to usable fade.

Great for forehands and flex shots that defy reason, and going 200' in one direction.

Latest posts