• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

I am not too terribly excited about these discs. I hope the best for DD, but I can't think of anything that it could push out of my bag... Maybe it's time to make additional bags???

While I don't like the names all that much, I think it is because we are getting slapped in the face with them all at one time. If they slowly released them it probably wouldn't have bothered us as much. I will inevitably give them a try either way no matter how much I try to fight it.:|

The Ransom
The Bailout
The Contempt
The Gavel
The Prosecuter
The Guilty until proven innocent
The Correctional Officer

A backpack called The Courthouse would be good..

Last edited:
I am not too terribly excited about these discs. I hope the best for DD, but I can't think of anything that it could push out of my bag... Maybe it's time to make additional bags???

Looks like they heard you. Talked to Jeremy today at tourney & he showed me their proto bag.... Pretty cool

null-4.jpg

null-5.jpg

Last edited:
DD would get more of my money if they just focused on pushing LE discraft stuff. Hopefully they will still be a main retailer of LE stuff.

What about the Dredd for us nerdy types?

I know it's just a proto, so I'll reserve judgment (ha, pun), but it doesn't appear to have too much stability in the middle. Digging the feet, though.