• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

I'll throw that fuzion suspect today I'm going to play in a few hours. I always have a hard time throwing my dyemax ones. They're just too good looking.

blue-steel.jpg

They save all the picture files at DD though so if I lose it I'll just have another one made. Pondering how much more overstable one of these would be in the BioFuzion plastic. :clap: I want one.

Picked up a Fuzion Suspect dyemax today while getting one of the GBO fundraiser fuzion judges. Those judges are sweet. I needed a backup. I didn't throw this one today I was letting it finish dry. It was gone over three times to get the dark blue. Awesome job. Cage Voltron Fuzion Suspect FTW.

2z69ric.jpg

I heard they fly like the lucid first runs but even more glide. It's grippy beyond my belief. I love this plastic.

My lucid ones are flat to slightly concave. This fuzion one is clearly and somewhat deeply concave. If I can have one like that with glide that breaks my understanding of disc physics.

Nic Voltron came out awesome!

I've been throwing my light blue 174g Suspect everyday for a week now. I love it. I love it for putting and for driving. The Suspect can do what my 173-174g Cryztal Zone does with less effort. The only line I'm having a little trouble shaping with it is a FH S-curve into a headwind, which my Zone does easily. I'd like to try a max weight.

I've been throwing my light blue 174g Suspect everyday for a week now. I love it. I love it for putting and for driving. The Suspect can do what my 173-174g Cryztal Zone does with less effort. The only line I'm having a little trouble shaping with it is a FH S-curve into a headwind, which my Zone does easily. I'd like to try a max weight.

You might notice a slight difference in a max weight 176. For me the difference between the stability starts around 172. Below that they are straighter and slightly less OS. Above that the 173-176 seem to fly the exact same. Puddle topped Bio Fuzion Suspect is all I am left wanting to throw now.

You might notice a slight difference in a max weight 176. For me the difference between the stability starts around 172. Below that they are straighter and slightly less OS. Above that the 173-176 seem to fly the exact same. Puddle topped Bio Fuzion Suspect is all I am left wanting to throw now.

How was the fuzion suspect then?

Fuzion Suspect was awesome. Even better than I hoped for. Indeed it does glide even more than the Lucid. I was skeptical about that but every shot I took glided much longer than I expected. Even had one shot proximity flying off the ground just a few feet that kept that height all the way to the basket.

Mine is 171g and just barely noticeable more overstable than my max weight lucid in the bag. I imagine the max weight ones in fuzion are a little more. Very grippy and concave I will have to pick up a first run stamp in this plastic once it's out. If they can hold that stability for a while in this plastic it'll be a done deal to never put a drone or zone back in my bag.

So, no change in stability with Fuzion?

Very slightly more overstable but like I said my Fuzion dyemax is 171g and my Lucid's are close or at max weight. A max weight one in the Fuzion plastic is likely more overstable. I don't know anyone else that's thrown one but I do occasionally look at Facebook and I saw Emac got an ace with his at Jones park and said it was a little more overstable. He'd be the one to know. :thmbup:

Clay at the DD shop when I got it was grinning and saying more glide but I didn't think that was physically possible. It is. I really don't understand how such a concave topped disc can glide like this one does. Maybe it's that awesome Cage Voltron dye. :gross:

Forgot to say I didn't see as much skip on the fuzion as I do the lucid but others have said they don't get much skip even out of the lucid plastic so who knows. It (fuzion) seems to land softer and check up rather than skip is just what I've noticed in the few throws I did get with it yesterday. Leaving the Rival out of the bag so I can carry both Suspects for now. I'll just power down the C-PD a little to make those Rival shots.

I threw both the Fuzion and Lucid yesterday - not a bad disc, but probably won't make my bag. It's not as OS as a Zone or Drone - I found it more like a beefy Roc or beat-up Gator; decent wind resistance, ok glide, a small skip on both plastics. In flight, it probably reminds me most of the beadless Star Gators. Was hoping for something a bit more OS.

From the pictures this Suspect surely looks like a Buzzz.
Does it feel like a Buzzz in the hand?

Very slightly more overstable but like I said my Fuzion dyemax is 171g and my Lucid's are close or at max weight. A max weight one in the Fuzion plastic is likely more overstable. I don't know anyone else that's thrown one but I do occasionally look at Facebook and I saw Emac got an ace with his at Jones park and said it was a little more overstable. He'd be the one to know. :thmbup:

Clay at the DD shop when I got it was grinning and saying more glide but I didn't think that was physically possible. It is. I really don't understand how such a concave topped disc can glide like this one does. Maybe it's that awesome Cage Voltron dye. :gross:

SteezeOG, when will the fuzion suspect be available?

From the pictures this Suspect surely looks like a Buzzz.
Does it feel like a Buzzz in the hand?

No, and definitely not. It is what I'd call an Opto Zone. Same feel in the hand and super flat profile. Just less over stable. But not by a ton.

SteezeOG, when will the fuzion suspect be available?

Now if you go for the dyemax but a first run or production stamp one I don't know. Maybe the summer? Will be after the Escape, Fugitive, and Judge get released in that plastic I assume.

I love the Suspect great approach disc, not quite as stable as my Zone, but thats what I wanted anyway.
could not agree more. i can trust it like the zone but get an extra 75-100 feet at least. I am happy the zone is safe in my bag got a small fortune invested in zones!!

Latest posts