• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

could not agree more. i can trust it like the zone but get an extra 75-100 feet at least. I am happy the zone is safe in my bag got a small fortune invested in zones!!

MrG, do you find the Suspect to fall in between your Zone and Trident?

Thinking of picking up one to try

MrG, do you find the Suspect to fall in between your Zone and Trident?

Thinking of picking up one to try

Yeah I can get the suspect out as far as my trident, but the suspect is straighter longer before the fade kicks in. It's longer than my zones for sure cant make my zones go much farther than 250 ish I can push the suspect to 300. It's like a buzzz flight with a nice predictable fade. Get one you will not be let down.

That's kinda what Im looking for. A longer straight flight but still a decent fade to kick in.

I have beat up my 165 Opto Trident to get a bit more distance before the fade, but if I dial back the power it will start its fade early and hard!

Not feeling the suspect after using it for a while,its nice for aome shots but my gator has proven its worth long before. While its not as stable as my gator,its still just doesnt suit my bag.

Good disc,just not for me.

I put it in the bag with my approach discs:

Pure (slightly understable)
Suspect (straight to stable)
Zone (overstable)

Everybody that says it's dead straight with some fade at the end is getting the same results as me. Basically, it's like a Zone-L, if one existed.

This is exactly what I am hoping for. I can't wait for mine to get here. Just ordered a nice Slimer Green one. Hoping that it has the purple stamp. :thmbup:

could not agree more. i can trust it like the zone but get an extra 75-100 feet at least. I am happy the zone is safe in my bag got a small fortune invested in zones!!
This makes me happy to hear, as my Glo Zone is probably my favorite disc right now. Glad to know that it is safe. :clap:

Played a round yesterday left my zones at home in favor of the suspect.

That will never happen again. The suspect is no where near as stable as the zone, it is also considerably longer now that I have had some time with it. Straight with a hard fade. Very useful disc that is bagged for good right alongside my zones.

It's nice to know I have a longer zone ish but you cannot trust the suspect like a zone.

That's spot on. Exactly what I found. Not a replacement for the zone but might be a replacement for my Z Wasp. We haven't had much wind since I got mine, but with a little wind 10 mph, it was straight with decent glide and a solid fade at the end of it's flight.

That's spot on. Exactly what I found. Not a replacement for the zone but might be a replacement for my Z Wasp. We haven't had much wind since I got mine, but with a little wind 10 mph, it was straight with decent glide and a solid fade at the end of it's flight.

I've recently been reworking my mids to replace my Rocs with Buzzz's. My new mids will be:

US: Buzzz SS or Possibly Tursas
Stable: 10th Buzzz

Could the Suspect fill the OS slot in my Mids?? I know it's more of an approach disc than a mid, but could it be used as one?

I've picked one up and used a couple rounds and am really loving it so far. Just don;t know if I'd be shorting myself if I kept this in the bag to use for shots I would traditionally use a Wasp/Drone/etc.

^it could replace the wasp, not as beefy as a drone though. Your mid lineup with the suspect as your stable/over stable slot should work great. It's longer than I expected and that is with crappy footing, I can imagine that it can easily replace the wasp.

I'm in need of one more Suspect and would love a max weight blue with the regular Suspect stamp. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'm in need of one more Suspect and would love a max weight blue with the regular Suspect stamp. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

A production stamped one in lucid? I saw some at the tournament they held here this weekend but I don't know if they are online yet. Everyone got a Suspect but most were the first run stamps I think. They have those in blue with a purple stamp I think.

It's nice to know I have a longer zone ish but you cannot trust the suspect like a zone.

Would you say it's a little.. Suspect.

david-caruso-csi-miami.jpg

I tend to agree ... maybe more like Roc stability but not what I would call OS - straight with a minor fade. I'm preferring my Hornet for OS mid duties.

I feel like the suspect has similar stability to a Buzzz with a better FH grip

Latest posts