• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

Sadly, I've also noticed inconsistency in the Lucid runs - particularly, they tend to be either reasonably domed (and slightly less stable than a new BioFuzion) or nearly flat (and extremely OS). From what I've gathered, most of the 1st runs seem to have a bit of dome. My BioFuzion is already breaking in and gaining more distance - think I'm sticking with the BF and Fuzion for now.
My first run bubblegum is pretty flat. It would seem that bio plastic (read: latitudes recycled plastic) produces more stable discs across the board. I have a fuse in RGL that flies like a cryztal buzzz. My RGL pure is also noticeably more stable as well.

I'd definitely say the TP Sword breaks into a disc with more turn then the VIP - I have both plastics in my bag and my VIP hasn't changed much since I initially bought it while the TP is now my turnover distance driver and has retained very little fade. In general, I find that GL plastic (and I'm seeing similar things with the BioFuzion) tends to lose stability while not losing much in terms of appearance, aside from the stamp fading with time. They break in without looking broken in - I fully expect the BF Trespass to start gaining turn as it gets worked in ... if it can still fight a headwind at that point I'll love it even more.

In terms of stability and pairing the Trespass/Sword.

Bio Tresspass > Lucid Trespass > VIP Sword >= TP Sword

I personally think the VIP and TP Sword fly very similarly in terms of stability. Where as the Bio and Lucid fly a fair bit differently. The Bio seems to be a full notch up in the LSS category.

Sadly, I've also noticed inconsistency in the Lucid runs - particularly, they tend to be either reasonably domed (and slightly less stable than a new BioFuzion) or nearly flat (and extremely OS). From what I've gathered, most of the 1st runs seem to have a bit of dome. My BioFuzion is already breaking in and gaining more distance - think I'm sticking with the BF and Fuzion for now.

All the Opaque ones are flat and overstable. Out of the first runs supposedly all the pinks and yellows were like that.

Pink lucid first runs have a mild dome great feel and grip and turn easier for my slower arm. My favorite of the three.

The BF plastic generally have a more pronounced dome, stiffer plastic feel, and fly more OS than any of the other plastics.

The dyemax I have is either BF or Fuzion it's hard to tell and I got it done at the time in between shipments of those blanks arriving. It feels softer, is flatter, and doesn't fly as OS which leads me to think it's Fuzion. It's in between stability of the First Run Lucid and BioFuzion plastics.

The difference in between all those plastics is minimal though I think compared to something like the Destroyer. That and the glide and feel is why I go to Lat/DD/WS first.

Bring on the Classic base plastic for this mold.

Pink lucid first runs have a mild dome great feel and grip and turn easier for my slower arm. My favorite of the three.

i have 4 pinks (standard stamp but from first release) and they are all flat. Maybe the standard stamp has a more flatten effect than the 1st run stamp. <shrug>

i have 4 pinks (standard stamp but from first release) and they are all flat. Maybe the standard stamp has a more flatten effect than the 1st run stamp. <shrug>

More than likely just our definitions being different slightly. When I think flat I think closer to a pancake flat top like a flick or flat top roc. Every trespass I've handled has at least a slight dome on it with the lucid being the nearest to flat.

More than likely just our definitions being different slightly. When I think flat I think closer to a pancake flat top like a flick or flat top roc. Every trespass I've handled has at least a slight dome on it with the lucid being the nearest to flat.

I do not include the rim and shoulder as being apart of the dome. only the flight plate represents the dome. There may be an even so slight dome where the nipple is.

Here's the first profile pic I took when I got this pink first run a few days before release. To me that's a slight dome just not as pronounced as my TP sword.

20352u.jpg

Here's the first profile pic I took when I got this pink first run a few days before release. To me that's a slight dome just not as pronounced as my TP sword.

mine isn't that pronounced. not 100% flat but flatter than that. I tried to get a quality pic but my phones camera is going to hell so it didnt turn out well at all.

lol....what a pointless discussion btw....
I'm looking forward to Spring, I really want to see how well I can actually throw them, all these clothes make it hard to get a good rip. I just got a BioFuzion 169g in the mail. I like the grip on it way better in the cold.

Put my new Fuzion and Lucid Trespasses up against a seasoned Z Nuke and a new GLow Z Nuke. I throw both RHBH and RHFH. I have thrown nothing but Discraft for the past 6 years until I purchased the Trespass.

BH - As far as distance goes, I can throw them BH about the same (max 400ft.) However, for me the trespass is a lot easier to control. They feel amazing in the hand compared the wide rim of a Nuke. Almost feel like gripping a force, but the rim is not as deep. The trespass does not have hardly any flippy right to left fade at the beginning of the throw when compared to a Nuke, so there is no need to put a lot of hyzer on them to keep them from flipping over. They have a nice compact left to right flight and stay on whatever line you put them on. Glide is amazing.

FH - I think the stability it is in between a Force and a Nuke. I expected this disc to flip when throwing flat because it is not as stable as a Force. But, it didn't. Flies on whatever line you put it on. However, I do like a bit more stability when throwing FH.

A Nuke replacement? For sure. However, for FH and BH hyzer bombs, your still going to need something with a tad more stability imo. I noticed no difference at all between Fuzion and Lucid. A couple of times, they actually landed on top of each other.

trespass.jpg

Attachments

• trespass.jpg
    trespass.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 44
BH - As far as distance goes, I can throw them BH about the same (max 400ft.) However, for me the trespass is a lot easier to control. They feel amazing in the hand compared the wide rim of a Nuke.

This is the exact reason I'm throwing these over Nukes/Rampages/Cannons. I can typically get a little more distance out of the three I noted above when I throw them right, but I'm not nearly as consistent because of the wide rim. I get good distance with trespasses without the consistency issues.

I do love the rim thickness. Perfect size and that's why I'm so pumped about the new driver release for the GBO. It's very close in speed I'm told and should be somewhat flippy from the start.

After throwing the Fuzion tester first run Trespass it's the winner for me. I still love the Lucid and BioFuzion for slight differences in stability but the Fuzion felt the best for me. I could throw it flat and as hard as I wanted, it only turned on me slightly and I had one that fought out of an anhyzer in a headwind. I'm going to pick up a nice pearly one next week and bag it. Once the Fuzion Escape is released I think I'll do the same. I hope to carry one Escape in each plastic since my BF one is beefy and the Lucid I have turns easily. A Fuzion for in between that gap is just what I need and I can drop a 11x Teebird, GL Saint, GL River.

Well, after a few more weeks of throwing the Trespass - I'm loving it more than ever. I have a FR Lucid, a white Fuzion, and two BioFuzions. The Lucid has the most turn of all four (flies like a 12/5/-1/3), followed by the Fuzion which will likely break into something near the Lucid or with more turn, and then the BioFuzions which are flying ~12/5/0/3. I pair these four with a VIP and TP Sword for pretty much the whole range of overstable to understable distance drivers. The Sword is a little easier distance, but the Trespass is way more trustworthy in any wind conditions.

I have been able to aquire a fair amount of Trespasses over the past few weeks. And I have to say I am impressed with the consistency within the plastics. Every Lucid I have thrown has flown the exact same(Granted they all had the same shape), straight with a little bit of hyzer on the end. Every BioFuzion has flown the same(No shape variance so far in this plastic), similar to the Lucid only a harder fade on the end. Can't wait to try a Fuzion blend Trespass. Although, I have this proto Fugitive(Came from Nikko) that is a Star/ESP type of plastic that I really wish I had a Trespass in.

Spike: I'm pretty sure you have a Fuzion Fugitive - there seems to be quite a bit of the white Fuzion plastic floating around.

So what are you people pairing your Trespass with in terms of something meathook'ish? Giant, Villain, Force, XCal?

So what are you people pairing your Trespass with in terms of something meathook'ish? Giant, Villain, Force, XCal?

VIP Giant

Felt a Villain and like it but have never thrown one. I don't have a spot for it anyway. Giant is enough beef for me to die like John Wayne.

Latest posts