• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

I threw a biofusion full power into a 30 mph headwind and the thing held such a nice line. It was just twitching and convulsing, caught in the beautiful limbo right between fade and turn, eventually landing almost 600 feet away for an easy layup to finish out our hot round in a brutal doubles turney last weekend.

Before anyone doubts my Internet arm this was down a huge hill, #9 at buffumville in mass off of the dam, but still, it was an outstanding shot and made me fall in love with this disc.

Downhill or not I wish I could toss mine that far. They give me as much distance as a Destroyer and Nuke but more consistently and it's always better to have the extra glide you ONLY get right now from a Lat64 molded disc.

Not a fan of the Halo I threw, it was flat, too small in profile, and was sometimes like a Katana sometimes like a Nuke OS for me. Never the same disc twice. Haven't tried a Villain but I got a Giant in trade that does anything I'd ever need in a fast OS driver so I don't really have a need. I really only have to choose between the BioFuzion Trespass or TP Sword based on wind direction and speed. I'm hoping DD does a flippy out of the box speed 12 or 11 driver ASAP. Roller for pros and a tailwind hyzer flip type disc for people like me.

I've got an Opto Halo that I hate, same inconsistency. Won't flip up one throw, turns and burns the next. But I recently got a GL Halo and it's what I was originally hoping for it to be.

Well I tested the Trespass today against the D1 and D4. Prodigy made some nice plastic, but the Trespass was not only longer, but more controlled as well. Plus the Trespass feels better in the hand than a speed 13 driver. Trespass/Villain combo for the win!

I threw a biofusion full power into a 30 mph headwind and the thing held such a nice line. It was just twitching and convulsing, caught in the beautiful limbo right between fade and turn, eventually landing almost 600 feet away for an easy layup to finish out our hot round in a brutal doubles turney last weekend.

Before anyone doubts my Internet arm this was down a huge hill, #9 at buffumville in mass off of the dam, but still, it was an outstanding shot and made me fall in love with this disc.

it was a thing of beauty. the thing just just kept pumping up and down as the wind surged on it, trying to make it flip. 30 or 40 ft of evelvation can help any shot add some distance.... but as i recall the flight, it flew pretty level with the plane of the tee pad and as it stared fading, it didnt really seem to glide fade, but more drop its wing and fall out of the sky.
nice crush, next time we should wait for the other group to finish the hole though:D

Lol yah good point.

What do you think the right to left carry was after it started fading 300 feet? More? Throwing in the wind can be tortuous but it's so damn entertaining sometimes just watching the wind pound plastic.

Also the funny thing is I knew nothing about the disc when I bought it. all I knew was that feldberg had posted on Facebook the day before "anyone have any bio fusion trespass I can buy or trade for".

I knew Felberg has good taste in plastic, so boom, picked out the brightest one and am pleased.

Lol yah good point.

What do you think the right to left carry was after it started fading 300 feet? More? Throwing in the wind can be tortuous but it's so damn entertaining sometimes just watching the wind pound plastic.

id say you were 200 ft from shore when it was said and done, and you were flying straight along the shore most of the flight. i think we were both shocked it didnt get more left movement with the wind pushing lss left, especially so because the belly was exposed

I would say that is a reasonable comparison; definitely longer and faster than a Starfire with a similar amount (or lack of) turn. I do think it's a bit 'more' disc than the Starfire, but not much different than the difference between a Destroyer and Starfire.

the numbers, to me, suggest that this is like a longer faster starfire, any one agree, because i want this disc to be just like that :D

Is there much of a reason to throw a trespass if the sword is basically doing the same thing for everyone?

Is there much of a reason to throw a trespass if the sword is basically doing the same thing for everyone?

They're not the same in my opinion. The sword is less HSS and LSS (though not to a massive degree) and doesn't go as far for me. I have both in the bag right now, but I suspect the swords will be pushed out once I have trespasses beat in.

i have the Lucid Trespass and I like it but it would be nice to have something that turns and glides a little bit more. Does the Fuzion run fit the bill for this?
Plus as it is right now, I can out throw my Trespasses with an OLF 1.1 and Rampage. But the Trespass just feels like with a little bit of beat on it will fly super far.

i have the Lucid Trespass and I like it but it would be nice to have something that turns and glides a little bit more. Does the Fuzion run fit the bill for this?
Plus as it is right now, I can out throw my Trespasses with an OLF 1.1 and Rampage. But the Trespass just feels like with a little bit of beat on it will fly super far.
Iv'e not thrown one personally, but from what Iv'e gathered the fly a tick more overstable.

Only BioFuzion right now and generally they are more overstable than the Lucid. You might be able to get a regular fuzion in a dyemax I'm not sure. If not it should be out pretty soon. I imagine those will be maybe a little easier to turn than the Lucid but who knows. Your best bet is to get that Lucid beat in and pick up another one in Fuzion when it comes out. Eventually it should be in the classic base plastic and those should wear to a nice flippy bomber.

Only BioFuzion right now and generally they are more overstable than the Lucid. You might be able to get a regular fuzion in a dyemax I'm not sure. If not it should be out pretty soon. I imagine those will be maybe a little easier to turn than the Lucid but who knows. Your best bet is to get that Lucid beat in and pick up another one in Fuzion when it comes out. Eventually it should be in the classic base plastic and those should wear to a nice flippy bomber.

I spoke with a DD employee when the Chasin' the Chains RV made it into town. They had the pre-release Fuzion discs there (not BioFuzion). When I questioned him about stability, he said the Fuzion had been running similar stability to BioFuzion...that is, a tick more overstable.

Get a lightweight Lucid. It will do the trick.

In terms of HSS - they aren't similar. People are pairing the Trespass WITH the Sword, not replacing them interchangeably.

Sadly, I've also noticed inconsistency in the Lucid runs - particularly, they tend to be either reasonably domed (and slightly less stable than a new BioFuzion) or nearly flat (and extremely OS). From what I've gathered, most of the 1st runs seem to have a bit of dome. My BioFuzion is already breaking in and gaining more distance - think I'm sticking with the BF and Fuzion for now.

In terms of stability and pairing the Trespass/Sword.

Bio Tresspass > Lucid Trespass > VIP Sword >= TP Sword

I personally think the VIP and TP Sword fly very similarly in terms of stability. Where as the Bio and Lucid fly a fair bit differently. The Bio seems to be a full notch up in the LSS category.

Latest posts