• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Warden

Fresh out of the mail...my new Nuclear Fuzion Warden...who's jealous?
photo1.jpg

That stamp is sick! Color me jealous, too...

Are the Dyemax discs available in lighter weights? I drive (and long putt) with a 170g Classic Warden. A 170g Dyemax would be so tasty! ;)

That stamp is sick! Color me jealous, too...

Are the Dyemax discs available in lighter weights? I drive (and long putt) with a 170g Classic Warden. A 170g Dyemax would be so tasty! ;)

Dynamic Discs Custom DyeMax Disc

Disc Color: White

Weight: 170g+ (other weights can be requested)

I don't see Warden on the list of molds currently so they may be out of warden blanks. They have sold a lot of fuzion dyemax wardens lately I think.

Thanks Steeze! I like the other weights can be requested parenthetical; perhaps a call to DD is in order...

Currently to get the fuzion warden, you have to request it via the "custom dyemax" option. Almost every single Fuzion Warden I have seen has been 175-176. My next one is going to have a picture that my daughter has drawn for my office cube. But that one will hang on the wall.

Currently to get the fuzion warden, you have to request it via the "custom dyemax" option. Almost every single Fuzion Warden I have seen has been 175-176. My next one is going to have a picture that my daughter has drawn for my office cube. But that one will hang on the wall.

I looked under custom so you get the full list of current molds. Warden isn't on it right now. It's likely because they are currently sold out of the blanks. Probably more coming soon.

Just discovered the thread and had to throw in some love. I've been throwing these bad boys since they came out as well. I prefer the classic hard myself, but I'm pretty excited to attempt some lucid too.

There are some moonshine lucid wardens up for sale on DD's site now

I got my Lucid Warden from the Tuttle Creek fundraiser and oh my goodness, it is flat and sexy! Going out to throw it in a few.

Team Trilogy members have access to Lucid Wardens.

They fly fairly stable compared to a Warden, but aren't beefy. They do not flip and do a decent job of fighting light wind. As for heavier wind, I cannot say.

They are flat on top, with no curve either direction (concave/convex). They feel beautiful in the hand but are very slick, just like most new Lucid plastics. I'm very much looking forward to breaking it in and having a great driving/skip approach putter.

Team Trilogy members have access to Lucid Wardens.

They fly fairly stable compared to a Warden, but aren't beefy. They do not flip and do a decent job of fighting light wind. As for heavier wind, I cannot say.

They are flat on top, with no curve either direction (concave/convex). They feel beautiful in the hand but are very slick, just like most new Lucid plastics. I'm very much looking forward to breaking it in and having a great driving/skip approach putter.

They dont flip? My moonshine lucid warden flips..

They dont flip? My moonshine lucid warden flips..

Brand new, it didn't flip for me at all. 174g. I've only got two rounds with it so far.

I've worked really hard to get rid of any OAT in my throw, so I don't really have an issue flipping plastic unless I'm trying to.

Latest posts