• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

East Coast Disc Pass 2011--Feeler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco81

Double Eagle Member
Would anyone be interested in doing this? It looks like a lot of people on the left coast are having a good time. I would be more then willing to start is up if enough people what to part.

The disc choices would be hard to pin down...there are so many to choose from!

I have no idea what this is, but I assume it means passing a few discs around for everyone to try out. If so, I'm in.

I have no idea what this is, but I assume it means passing a few discs around for everyone to try out. If so, I'm in.

Yes. Usually it's a newly released disc that is passed.
Folks try it, ship it to the next person on the list.

Wel I was hoping to run it like the disc pass going on now which is being run like this. I will put together a box full of itmes, discs, minis, patches, stickers, water bottles and other disc golf related items. The box then gets shipped to the next person on the list. He gets to take a couple of things he likes from the box but has to replace them with equal or greater value and then sends it to the next person on the list who does the same thing. The west cpast disc pass started in april and is still going. I will keep a running list and ocne we get 10 people I will send something out.

no assume this would be trading with the person before you and then replacing the disc or discs you took with equal platic. a star discs for a star and champion for champion and also adding any free swag to make the box fun and interesting. There is a diss pass thread in the general disc golf section. check it out if you have any questions.

Perfect. I added you to the list. So far we have the following people.

MrFitIt
Glong
SmoothSailor
maansmit
Soloman.trenton

I am looking for at least 5 more people to make this thing happen. I am hoping to get it sent out in early October. I have another tounry to play in where I want to pick up sonme swag, I need to hit up the local disc golf shop to get some things and my local course to finish everything off.

Spread the word

We have a great time with the DiscPass we have going on, it seems to bounce between both coasts with stops in the middle.. I think it would be a great idea to get more than 1 going on, simply because it takes about a week/ person.. so if you signed for the other one you might not see the Awesome Box until next spring. If you decide to do this nationally and not just as East Coast I would like in on it, had a great time with the first am on back on the list for it. Just keep in mind if you use a medium flat rate box it costs $11 to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts