• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Elite-x XS or Z Xpress

SonicGuy

Banned
I throw elite-x predators for my fairway slot. I beat one down to dead straight but it refuses to flip even a little, so now I am punting and grabbing another mold for turnover shots.

Would you beat in an x XS or play a Z Xpress? I want turnover not roller, rhbh.

Z Xpress is gonna be stable brand new, despite the rating so to turn it into a turnover disc that holds that line you'll need to break it in a bunch first. X XS should start to turnover almost immediately AND hold that line easier. I've never fully beat in an X XS hard but I would imagine it might get a little too understable after a while.

Thanks for that bizz, I have never owned a new z xpress, I am surprised they start more stable than an x xs.

Anyone throw the new Dga pipeline? Maybe that can be a contender?

the z xpress fly stable new and more like a tweener mid fairway then a true fairway the x xs will be what you want new and will beat real flippy. a beat z xs is a beautiful thing so if you go xs get both a x and z and start beating that z up a bit.

Latest posts