• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever find a disc with something not nice written on it?

the only disc I've ever seen with something not exactly nice on it, is my brothers Cyclone that says "Enjoy my disc a$$hole" and has a middle finger drawn on it.

Found an 11x firebird not too long ago that's said "cockzilla" across the front in sharpie

I have a pink Avenger SS... if thats not a gay superhero...
Especially when i need a straight, slightly understable drive and say... "This looks like a job for the pink avenger"
I have "Oh my greatness!" written on the disc... doubt anyone will get it.

I will say it is pretty funny to see peoples' reactions when I pull out my Penis Wraith

Better not do that around any schools...

Oh, and I hadn't read this thread before, "pee on your boobs" is hilarious, and I kept laughing every time I read it so I had to switch pages.

I have a pink Avenger SS... if thats not a gay superhero...
Especially when i need a straight, slightly understable drive and say... "This looks like a job for the pink avenger"
I have "Oh my greatness!" written on the disc... doubt anyone will get it.

You do realize that pink is the most sought-after disc colour, right?

I found a DX Aviar that said " I hate this disc and hope I f*cking lose it" written on the bottom, but it still had the dudes name and number, so obviously he didn't want to lose it that bad.

Found an 11x firebird not too long ago that's said "cockzilla" across the front in sharpie
I think that could be mine, I put cockzilla on all my discs until about 2008. That would be interesting to see how it made it to texas. Unless you found it in pa/oh.

I have a few pink discs, and they are easily spotted within seconds. Love em

A buddy I play with has a rainbow colored fly dyed disc, that he drew a penis on and it says something gay....Maybe it just says, "gay disc". His thinking is that nobody would want it if they found it lol

Classic!

I had my Son, who is 9, write "please call my Dad if found" on a few of mine as a test run.

I found a DX Orc at Chavez one time that had a swastika drawn on the forehead of the orc. I threw it off of 16 down the backside somewhere.

I just found this thread. The pee on boobs had me rolling as well. As an afterthought has anyone done a Breast Cancer awareness dye job. A "I heart boobies" in red on a pink disc I would think would be popular.

I put Free Beer Reward if Found on the bottom of all my discs I throw, I do play at a college campus a lot, so when I do lose one I have always gotten it back.

I have seen discs with "Not Yours" and a phone number on it

I found a DX Orc at Chavez one time that had a swastika drawn on the forehead of the orc. I threw it off of 16 down the backside somewhere.

I love hole #16 so close to hitting the ace there.
Elysian does have some special weird folks :popcorn:

The only not nice disc I've ever found was a "Cock" Goblin. Someone had written it on in sharpie right above the Goblin stamp.

Thought that was cute so I gave it to my wife. :thmbup:

Latest posts