• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever met someone from DGCR on the course?

Now I remember his screen name. I played Monday with gdcurry and Springdglover . We had a blast playing the new course at Jack Brooks Park in Hitchcock. Two great guys to play disc golf with. Plus my son, gdcurry's daughter, and my brother were there as well. We all had fun. We put a few discs in the pond on #9 and #11, but we got them back.

We also ran into a group and told them all about dgcourse review, and we played a round with them on the other course in the park. Over all a great day of disc golf.

I'm just getting back into the sport and am hoping to meet some members along the way. My home course's Morley Field even when it's packed!

Oh we didn't do any swimming just some industrious usage of tree branches. I personally liked the 4 wheeler hazard on Jack Brooks 1, I've never had the pleasure of teeing off while having ATV's fly in front of me it was pretty awesome... in a not so awesome discourteous kind of way. But as Midnightbiker said overall a pretty outstanding day of disc golf. I enjoyed both courses being that it was my first time playing either of them. Jack Brooks 2 really reminded me of Pease for some reason, I'll definitely be going back.

I'm just getting back into the sport and am hoping to meet some members along the way. My home course's Morley Field even when it's packed!

There are times when it's not packed? :D That was the course I learned on, and I never knew that most courses weren't like that until I moved out here to the midwest.

There are times when it's not packed? :D That was the course I learned on, and I never knew that most courses weren't like that until I moved out here to the midwest.

I've had those ultra rare days when I didn't have to wait for a hole to free up. Unfortunately that wasn't the case yesterday.

Don't let Jake hear you say that. There's no "swimming" allowed in that pond.

Springdglover put one in the center of the pond so it was gone, but we had a Dragon land about 10 feet out and we got it back with tree branch.

Would love to play a round with midnightbiker hit me up if you are in the Mile High City!

Would love to play a round with midnightbiker hit me up if you are in the Mile High City!

Why am I so popular? I'm flattered..:eek:

I won't be coming there anytime soon. I would love to , but I gotta pay off the IRS first. If you are ever coming to Texas though, be sure to let me know.

Why am I so popular? I'm flattered..:eek:

I won't be coming there anytime soon. I would love to , but I gotta pay off the IRS first. If you are ever coming to Texas though, be sure to let me know.

Maybe its cause you have almost 2,000 posts...:D

Where exactly is Humble, TX?

I've played with someone, it was exciting because we both talk every now and then and say we need to play a round together. One day i'm picking up my buddy to go play another course and he walks up with this other guy. Somehow during our brief introduction we bring up the site and find out we've been trying to play a round for a while! We didn't play but promised that we would sometime or another.
At the rate this site is growing I'm sure i've played with many people on here and never even know it.

Two so far ...

Met Sidewinder22 a couple of months ago at Rockburn.

Met DWill today at Heritage Farm Park.

Both times, as I was approaching tee #1, another player was heading the same way and asked if I wanted to go around together.

Naturally, you begin discussing other courses in the area you've played, and then beyond the local area, and then I mention something about Disc Golf Course Review, and how great it is to find out about other courses.

What follows is a look of recognition, and exchange of user-IDs, and an internal sigh of relief that it isn't someone you've had on your enemies list! ;)

Met Sidewinder22 a couple of months ago at Rockburn.

Met DWill today at Heritage Farm Park.

Both times, as I was approaching tee #1, another player was heading the same way and asked if I wanted to go around together.

Naturally, you begin discussing other courses in the area you've played, and then beyond the local area, and then I mention something about Disc Golf Course Review, and how great it is to find out about other courses.

What follows is a look of recognition, and exchange of user-IDs, and an internal sigh of relief that it isn't someone you've had on your enemies list! ;)

swatso (Jeff) you beat me to it. It was very random how we met today, since neither of us were playing at our home course. It took us until the back 9 to talk about DGCR, but we recognize each others user-IDs.

We had a great round of golf and plan on playing again in the future. swatso is a very talented player for only playing 9 months.

Latest posts