• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ever met someone from DGCR on the course?

What was funny about playing with Springdglover was, I had lost his number, and had no way to contact him. I took the motorcycle to the course and he spotted me and walked up and introduced himself. He said he knew it was me, because you don't see many motorcycles with a disc golf bag strapped to the back.

Very cool, it's cool to hear other stories about this, especially since that means people are out there talking about the site and promoting it on the course.

I saw Gvan out on the course Friday but neither of us knew it until later on here.

Haven't played a round with anybody on here... yet. I got my brother addicted to this site as well but he has yet to actually join it. One day, one day. I definitely need to post some fliers to this site at my local. The people there are the epitome of noobs. They need to learn proper DG culture.

I'd love to meet some of the fine folks on here and shoot a round with them.

Hint: See travel tag board. ;)

I met Craigd and Blang by chance at a local Ice Bowl this winter, and have played casual rounds with Craig a couple of times since. I'm going to have to start asking around, since it looks like there are a number of members on this site from Georgia. Buying the tag is a good idea too. :)

I know at least ten DGCR members that I've played rounds with. I ran into two up in Denton at an event there last month.

I got to play a round with MidnightBiker on Memorial Day at Jack Brooks in Hitchcock. There were a couple other folks from here also, but I'm afraid I forgot to write down their handles, so...

But everyone was very helpful to a newbie, including the offer of sunscreen and drinks. I'll have to remember to bring the cooler next time to do the same.

Thanks so much guys, it was a great time, though VERY tiring for a newbie on the pro course.

Nobody yet (that I'm aware of). Let me know if you're heading my way.

This has happened to me twice. I played with a random person and we get to talking about courses and they start telling me things about a course that they have not played but are my opinion from the reviews I've written on this site. I say "have you ever been to DGCR.com" and they say "yes. That's how I found this course. Some guy named sidewinding highly reccommended it."

I've played with DGTourist, mmyersdisc, landon77, and tomjulio. And I'm scheduled to meet up and play with several other members later on this summer.

zenbot
you want to meet up at delaveaga before shoreline phish, ive been wanting to play that course for a while
I would love to but I'm staying in Merced that whole week. I think it's a 2 hour drive from Merced to Santa Cruz. Maybe I can convince the family to take a day trip to SC.

So far I've met and/or played with a few people from the site.

SimonCarr, atl scott, blang, Lewis, gadiscchunker, jreeves16, wkiddle, and jdawg24. Everyone I have met have been super nice and I am glad I got a chance to meet them. Also I knew a few people on here before we signed up. Klyph76, arrdee33 (my brother), nettiefoo (my wife), Stingray, (my son). I'm hoping to meet others soon.

I've played with blang (twice), bfaslewis and also MattK a few times. I've had lunch with gcoghill and have met up with deafdiscgolfer as well.

I've played with blang (twice), bfaslewis and also MattK a few times. I've had lunch with gcoghill and have met up with deafdiscgolfer as well.

Are you busy in July? It'd be great if you could come down to Tyler and play.

I've played a round with solomon.trenton and I play all the time with teebirder ... good guy both of them.
In July Im meeting up with Greg Layton at Tyler State park ... if anyone wants to come play with us that would be cool

Are you busy in July? It'd be great if you could come down to Tyler and play.

Not sure what's going on in July yet but that might be a bit too far. If I'm going to make that kind of drive I'd head west to Flip City :)

This last Sunday I played with MacGyver214 while he was in my area.