• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Every bag needs one of these!!!

Ok. This thread really bothers me. If you're talking about carrying this thing as defense against womp rats or as a lame trolling attempt. Fine, whatever. If you're truly talking about carrying this thing to cut down brush/trees/plants, Please don't. Not without Explicit permission from the parks department (course owner) AND the course designer. It is illegal to damage course property, no matter how helpful you may think you are being and if you don't know the designer's master plan, cutting a few branches here and there may open a lane that wasn't intended and piss a lot of people off.

If I saw somebody using one of these on the course, I would turn your ass in - I F'ing hate vandals.

/end rant.

Can't be both, VD??

*Reads thread, laughs at people taking it seriously, backs out of thread not turning my back to the OP*

:popcorn:

Can't be both, VD??

Troll with knife? Scary thought.

troll.jpg

I carry cutting tools with me when I play, but only for hacking underbrush to get my disc when it goes into something I can't get through.

The only time I have ever used them to clear a fairway is when new holes were going in at Ronnie Van Zant Memorial.

Latest posts