• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Exercises to enhance the domination?

I want to add a couple exercises, but right now DG is my exercise, at least I play it fast so it burns a few calories.

The ones I would add:

Yoga, particularly Core and Legs stances.
Start an old outboard motor that only starts one every 25 tries.

To those saying "look at Will Shoestring" "look at Paige Pierce" and "look at that 13 year old twig" - That is completely beside the point. The point is: YOUR NAME is not Will, or Paige, or Anthony Jr. And if it is - well, stop correcting me - the point is: You can't throw as far as they can naturally. Great form is completely and totally necessary for distance throwing. Without great form, you're not going to throw far. I promise.

But: you CAN enhance the distance you achieve through weight training. I'm just some 5'10 guy. I've never done anything remotely impressive athletically. I'm not a physical specimen. Even with proper form there's no reason for me to be throwing way further than a SLEW of other local Ams and Pros in my area. But amongst the regular guys in my area (discounting a couple of guys who no longer throw)? I have by far the longest distance around here.

The reason for that? I spend every single winter dedicating myself to working out and lifting weights. And it is NOT arm work that does it. It is full body core conditioning - from the legs on up. There is no single workout - but as long as you've worked with a professional to design a workout plan, you can and will improve your distance if you strengthen your body.

Zone Progression Training helps out a ton with accuracy and distance.

You guys should try it out sometime. You'll probably be in pain for a few days though. lol

big fan of 12 oz curls

If you like 12oz curls you should try 24oz curls! For some reason they are cheaper around here.

Anyway I use resistance bands sometimes. If you guys really think you are tough try out Jillian Michaels Yoga. I do different workout videos from YouTube a lot and I swear her Yoga was seriously the toughest one I did but was very rewarding.

Last edited:
I believe flexibility will help your form develop more naturally and in the end you will gain the most from it. Supplement with strength training(core is most satisfying for me) I'd imagine it could only get better as long as you don't sacrifice flexibility. In my spare time I like to hop on the indo board when I'm just watching DG vids on YouTube.

My sig is honest and my location isn't my choice. I'm from the 916, SAC-TOWN!! Had to move down here for work and believe me I'm not stayin any longer than i absolutely have to.

I don't think he was commenting on the content of your sig and location. I think he was commenting on the grammar and spelling of the two.

Also, I may have missed out on something, but I thought Johnny wasn't allowed to start threads?