• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] F-series drivers are out

These don't need as much as you think. It's pretty weird. As much as I tried, I could not get these things to stop flying past where I wanted. YMMV.
Hmm I don't know If that makes me want to try their mids or not!??!! I loop e mids. Glidey mids are tough though. Warship and fuse are on the back burner because of the insane glide and trouble ranging them.

Either way now I really want to try a fairway. Crap the sky may fall when I go to glide today, I have not embraced prodigy to say the least.

Hmm I don't know If that makes me want to try their mids or not!??!! I loop e mids. Glidey mids are tough though. Warship and fuse are on the back burner because of the insane glide and trouble ranging them.

Either way now I really want to try a fairway. Crap the sky may fall when I go to glide today, I have not embraced prodigy to say the least.

I know what you mean about glidey mids and ranging them. I finally just sucked it up and put my Wasp back in the bag. It's as glidey as I like in a mid except for the understables. The Flying Squirrel is just effortless distance, but I also don't approach with it.

Good luck getting out of Glide without some Prodigy! :D

Threw the F3 some yesterday. Is 172, blue. Had some pretty gnar flashing (but they all did, every F series 1,2,3,7 i touched had crazy flash) i wore it down some.

Impressions;

A lot like an EX, worn TB

Good mount of hss, but was workable when thrown flat. Had a nice consistent fade, even when thrown on an anny. It would tend to pan at the end as opposed to riding it into the ground.

Threw some nice soft FHs with it also.

Has decent glide for its stability. I thought it would be less hss, but its actually pretty nice.

Ive thrown some F1,2's
1's are pretty OS about the same as an 11x kc banshee, by thati mean, more Os than a current champ banshee, less os than a 12x ft firebird

The 2 is inconsistent, had one that was wayyyy beefy, another that was something between a new champ tb and banshee. Not sure where its supposed to fall in the stability spectrum just yet.

Havent thrown a 7

Inbounds has the flight ratings up now for the F series. To the people who have thrown them, do you agree or disagree with the numbers put up by inbounds?

I was surprised to see the F2 was assigned such a high number for the hss. Any other thoughts?

Inbounds has the flight ratings up now for the F series. To the people who have thrown them, do you agree or disagree with the numbers put up by inbounds?

I was surprised to see the F2 was assigned such a high number for the hss. Any other thoughts?

I personally havent thrown them, but the guy I was doing field work with the other day was. I would say the flight ratings are pretty accurate. He didnt have the F1 so not sure on that one, but he had the others.

I picked up an f2 thinking it would be about a O'2 stability. so I was surprised at how much turn it had. that being said I think the guys at inbounds got it about right.

My F2 certainly does not have much, if any, high speed turn. I have not removed the flashing, so that might contribute some, but mine is quite stable. I do get some HS turn out of my Rival, which is very Teebrid-like. I believe they compliment very very well.

My F2 certainly does not have much, if any, high speed turn. I have not removed the flashing, so that might contribute some, but mine is quite stable. I do get some HS turn out of my Rival, which is very Teebrid-like. I believe they compliment very very well.

Mine was a lot more stable for the first 10 or so throws.