• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Factory Run KC Pro Teebirds (let's make it happen DGCR!!)

They want TeeBirds run in the KC Pro blend. What I'm trying to say is why would they run more Pro TeeBirds, in any blend, when the driver Pro blend is going unsold.

Because its a totally different feeling plastic. Maybe they won't but KC pro differs enough from regular pro enough to warrant an individual run. If they come out nice they'll sell like hot cakes.

I would try the Pro blend if it was available at the shops as a production run, dont want to pay 20 bucks for 1 disc after shipping when it should sell for 11. Production run Pro or KC Pro would sell really well.

They want TeeBirds run in the KC Pro Roc/Aviar blend. What I'm trying to say is why would they run more Pro TeeBirds, in any blend, when the driver Pro blend is going unsold.

They might if they actually put them in stores and not just the online factory store. Also people want the teebird run in the kc pro roc/aviar plastic.. which they dont even sell. Im pretty sure these would sell quite a bit if they actually run them.

I know id be buying some for sure if they do.

Sign me up, as long as they are not +molds.

Teebirds are my favorite mold and KC Pro is one of my favorite plastics. I'd love to be able to to replace my DXs with KCs. This is a great idea.

Yo what about some SE Leopards? Or how about innova just start making all champion run discs in a Pro-line, CE, and KC Pro plastics as stock runs?

Yo what about some SE Leopards? Or how about innova just start making all champion run discs in a Pro-line, CE, and KC Pro plastics as stock runs?

If Innova brought back CE I'd be super happy. I didn't appreciate it before. Though it might affect the prices of the older CE discs if they did that...

No we mean kc pro as in the current kc pro plastic that you can buy the rocs and aviars in.

So anyways how do we actually make this happen?

KC Pro would be nice. But not the current KC Pro, that stuff is just like DX.

Yeti-Pro, on the other hand, is pretty stiff.

So YETI-PRO TEEBIRDS FTW!!!

No we mean kc pro as in the current kc pro plastic that you can buy the rocs and aviars in.

So anyways how do we actually make this happen?

I know this..I was asking if all the innova fans are drooling so much over all these plastics, why not just make them regular stock runs..and why not phase out the old champion plastic and start putting every thing in jolly launcher. If innova did these things I'm thinkin alot of people would switch back from European plastic.

I know this..I was asking if all the innova fans are drooling so much over all these plastics, why not just make them regular stock runs..and why not phase out the old champion plastic and start putting every thing in jolly launcher. If innova did these things I'm thinkin alot of people would switch back from European plastic.

We just start posting and eventually someone will take note. Or crest a list of "confirmed" customers for them. The demand is 100% there.

They made the Totems, Brinsters, and AJ Stars... How many special Teebirds do you people want?

I know, how about like 20 different kinds of Teebirds.. So everyone can get exactly what they want, but there are so few of them the niche markets will be insane. "I want KC Totems" "Well I want the KC RocBird" "Why do you want that? Everyone knows the KC BrinsterBirds are the best!!!"

We just start posting and eventually someone will take note. Or crest a list of "confirmed" customers for them. The demand is 100% there.

Innova does not have a presence here. If you knew what apdrvya went through to get the Champ Glow Gators run, you'd realize it's going to take a lot more than that. You don't even want to know what I've been doing for Champ Polecats. It's all been pretty much for nothing too.

The only thing you have going for you is that you want a specialty run of a popular mold. Look up New013's campaign for Champ Glow Pigs and tell me if you think you're anywhere near the demand that will make Innova take notice.

Well, posted on the other thread then saw that this existed. I'd pick up at least 5 probably 10 if I could pick the wight.

Twice that if they did Leo's too, but there's enough thread drift here.

Have they ever run a driver in KC Pro?

The thing is that the Teebird is one of their most popular discs (obviously). Why limit the retail market to just DX, Champ and Star? Many people want something not so stable as Champ and Star and having the ability to break the disc in quicker but not as fast as DX. DX fly nice for only a short period of time till you taco it once and take a chunk out. Make em stiff and grippy. They can do it I guess they just dont like making money.

The thing is that the Teebird is one of their most popular discs (obviously). Why limit the retail market to just DX, Champ and Star? Many people want something not so stable as Champ and Star and having the ability to break the disc in quicker but not as fast as DX. DX fly nice for only a short period of time till you taco it once and take a chunk out. Make em stiff and grippy. They can do it I guess they just dont like making money.

Exactly.

Latest posts