• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Factory Run KC Pro Teebirds (let's make it happen DGCR!!)

I think it's weird that Innova doesn't have Pro Teebirds in regular production, like all other popular molds. I'd buy KC Pro Teebirds if they ran them.

sounds like something i'd invest in, as long as the plastic bears absolutely no resemblance to the crap innova has been making their current rocs and aviars in. the rocs i've thrown have been super domey, soft, and suck at taking damage. give me some stiff flatties more like mcpro and you have a deal.

I thought the actual CE/SE/KC plastics could not truly be made ever again b/c the polymers are no longer available or the same?

We are hoping for KC Pro like the aviar and roc ;)
Not like a pro destroyer.

I understand and agree.
I was replying to "I think it's weird that Innova doesn't have Pro Teebirds in regular production".

I bought two of these from the Factory store and love how they fly. Great glide.

I thought the actual CE/SE/KC plastics could not truly be made ever again b/c the polymers are no longer available or the same?
That's what I thought also.
I doubt Innova would make them in the same plastic for a re-release. All they have done so far is release new plastic with old stamps when request like this were made.

Those runs of Tbirds are gone, all that's left is what's on the market. I would bet a week's salary that Innova would not and can not duplicate that exact plastic.

yeah it was my understanding from some superior poster on here that Innova purchased basically scrap or "leftover" polymers to produce their discs from which is why there have been 100 different blends, runs etc of all the discs. I would even go out on a limb and say Innova does not know the chemical properties of the old CE/KC to even be able to exactly replicate it.

This is a lost cause.

The plastic that is used in KC Roc's and Aviar's probably wouldn't translate well to a driver. The reason it works so well for those two molds is because they are blunt nosed. I think a sharp nosed disc in that type of plastic would probably chip away and not wear in like you are thinking.

I do long for the days of the Taffy 10x TB's though(Even the Eagles were great back then). They truly were a thing to be hold.

yeah it was my understanding from some superior poster on here that Innova purchased basically scrap or "leftover" polymers to produce their discs from which is why there have been 100 different blends, runs etc of all the discs. I would even go out on a limb and say Innova does not know the chemical properties of the old CE/KC to even be able to exactly replicate it.

This is a lost cause.

People aren't asking for the old KC TBs. they just want TBs with the current KC Pro plastic like in the Rocs/Aviars. McPro TBs could be really cool at least to try out in a limited run

we need to get something going with innova to make KC teebirds available like they did with the champ glo gators ( I picked 1 up and I love it) I would be down to buy 2-3.

I'm currently cycling Star and Echo Stars, but it takes a looong time to make that work. Kc's would be absolutely dreamy. COME ON INNOVA!!!!!!

yeah, it'd be awesome as all hell.

i still need to ask innova what the minimum would be to commit to buying in order to convince them to run something . . .

like, i could email them and ask "if i give you x amount of dollars in advance would you try this for me and run x amount of discs?"

I would be down for a cycle of kc tee birds to go with my kc rocs.......would prolly ditch everything in the bag and bag birds and rocks! I recently lost a beloved dx bird that was a firmer dx, not the waxy stuff.......that bird was yummy goodness. I prefer the older ,more stiff , kc plastic. But I would settle for any kc,mcpro, or yeti blend would be $$$$.......So when's it gonna happen?

Latest posts