• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Factory Run KC Pro Teebirds (let's make it happen DGCR!!)

I'd even take xt teebirds!

Oh me too, without complaint. BUT, I'd rather get a pile of 171-175 Kc's!

I'd be rocking a moonshine bolt, PFN Orc, Glo Champ Firebird, 5 Teebirds, 5 Rocs, 4 Aviars, and a Sole.

Kc Teebirds....whoa

I would be down for a cycle of kc tee birds to go with my kc rocs.......would prolly ditch everything in the bag and bag birds and rocks! I recently lost a beloved dx bird that was a firmer dx, not the waxy stuff.......that bird was yummy goodness. I prefer the older ,more stiff , kc plastic. But I would settle for any kc,mcpro, or yeti blend would be $$$$.......So when's it gonna happen?

^^^ this ^^^

i'd be in for 5.

I'd be in for a couple. But this is really just distracting us from the real victory - KC Eagles. I'd buy a stack of those.

KC PRO EAGLES! MMMmmmmmmm....

KC Pro would be nice. But not the current KC Pro, that stuff is just like DX.

Yeti-Pro, on the other hand, is pretty stiff.

So YETI-PRO TEEBIRDS FTW!!!

haha - yeti pro teebirds, or test configuration teebirds. I would try them.

I moved away from Teebirds a while ago, but I would certainly bag a few KC pro birds. Or eagles.

If by some means me making a pledge to try out a new plastic blend gets Innova to create another TeeBird, I'm in. These might compliment the Star & Champ blends that take so very long to get seasoned!

Yes Please!! I would probably buy at least 5 right off the bat ranging from 170-175. I would love to cycle these like rocs and compliment them with just firebirds instead of Leopards and firebirds like I do now. These would be great paired with a brinster, 11x, and a beat dx.

Even regular pro Teebirds that don't fly like straight dog doo (as their last attempt at Pro Teebirds did) would be very awesome in wide release i.e. not factory store prices.

But stiff, grippy Teebirds? Yes, I would pay Factory Store prices for those.

Its funny that before i thought this would be a good idea... but now I pretty much have no interest.

Its funny that before i thought this would be a good idea... but now I pretty much have no interest.

I can't decide. I love flat champ teebirds. Once you get one of those seasoned life is grand. But even so.

then you'd just catch me throwing champ teebirds and kc pro teebirds exclusively instead of champ and dx. champ just takes so long. it'd be a huge improvement.

Likewise...I started the thread for Pete's sake.

I'm much more interested in Innova doing a production run of flat champ Gators.
Actually I don't care much about innova at this point. DG is so saturated. There is great molds/alternatives everywhere you look. Tis a glorious age of flying disc