• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season 2nd Tour **Official Thread**

I guess I know now why no one else picked Johansen...He's only beating 8 guys right now. Looks like it could be a tighter race for 2nd than I expected.

I'm just glad to see Geoff Bennett climb out of contention for DFL. Wysocki and Colgazier might just keep me in 4th :D

1 Team Brall 3,522
2 Luke's Team 3,453
3 The Disc Golf Experience's Team 3,451
4 Dixie Wrecked 3,392
5 The bcr123psu's Team 3,340
6 TrippinBill's Team 3,327
7 up & coming 3,264
8 Bailey's Team 3,256
9 hipster 's Team 3,148
10 Kcoates 2,586
11 Chunder Down Under 1,928
12 Drive By Huckers 1,898
13 Team Keystone 1,408
14 Dr.discs destroyers 1,348
15 Team BOSS ROC 398
16 Team WesTXchef 293
17 T3@M JCF5O8E 0
17 Titanic's Team 0
17 DW's Team 0

i'm off work today and doing a lot of family stuff. tomorrow i'll make the random picks and everyone will know whom is sending their disc to whom.

i took a quick look at that last tournament and it looks like we all had a very different team. those kind of tournaments are exciting. boring when everyone has the same people.

2 darn points . . . Nice job Luke. At least I held onto 3rd

Childres really threw all his bad shots in the last round, I thought I had the pick of the tournament until he finished in 4th last!

So I won something, right? 5th place wins something? Well Merry Christmas to me!

EDIT: Although, it looks like there are lots of teams that didn't really participate so who knows if they'll actually send the discs :\

Top 5 win discs. Here is the final standings:

Place DGCR Name **** FDG Team Name **** Page Joined **** Points
1 Brall **** Team Brall **** 1 **** 3522
2 LukeF **** Luke's Team **** 1 **** 3453
3 harr0140 **** The Disc Golf Experience **** 3 **** 3451
4 ejvogie **** Dixie Wrecked **** 2 **** 3392
5 bcr123psu **** The bcr123psu's team **** 1 **** 3340

6 TrippinBill **** Trippinbill's Team **** 2 **** 3327
7 schimmy **** up & coming **** 2 **** 3264
8 baileyt1212 **** Bailey's Team **** 5 **** 3256
9 hipster **** Hipster's team **** 5 **** 3148
10 kcoates **** Kcoates **** 3 **** 2586
11 bneely **** Chunder Down Under **** 1 **** 1928
12 biscoe **** Drive By Huckers **** 2 **** 1898
13 Keystone **** Team Keystone **** 5 **** 1408
14 Dr.Disc **** Dr.discs destroyers **** 6 **** 1348
15 westxchef **** Team WesTXchef **** 11 **** 293
16 E_Rock25 **** (no team but he said he will send disc) **** 3 **** 0
17 jcf5083 **** T3@M JCF5O8E **** 5 **** 0

And here I am doing random picks that I will post here in just a minute. (no trolling my nasty sweat stained hat ;))

attachment.php

Attachments

• raf 2.JPG
    raf 2.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 49
This tours Payouts!!

Brall - bneely, biscoe, kcoates, Dr.Disc, baileyt1212
LukeF - E_Rock25, schimmy, TrippinBill
harr0140 - westxchef, jcf5083
ejvogie - Keystone
bcr123psu - hipster

Last edited:
Everyone that joins is agreeing to send one disc per tour that meets these three conditions; unthrown, PDGA approved & in great condition.

If you agree to join this league on this thread then you will be expected to pay out at the end.

At the end of each tour I will assign at random who you will be sending the discs to. PLEASE, Please, please send the discs quickly to your assigned person. Do not wait long periods of time, that is bad etiquette and it makes Technohic cry.

I suggest that the winners PM their senders asap and give them their address.

Brall's disclaimer:
I understand that running these events can get frustrating because strange circumstances come up and it is tough to please everybody. So let me say this up front, "I will do my best to please as many people as possible." This is supposed to be fun and it has been in the past. It's been Great Fun and I really look forward to this season. Having said that, I can't please everybody and I know that. So if you join then that means you trust me and you agree with my rules.

Special Circumstance #1
Person X is supposed to send a disc to Person Y but Person X is completely unresponsive or simply says that they have not sent it yet because an asteroid hit their house. Well, if Person X doesn't pay up then there is not much I can do. What I can do is ban Person X from anything I run in the future.

Special Circumstance #2
Person Z joins our league but later stops playing for whatever reason… See below

Special Circumstance #3
Person A joins and scores zero points for the first few tournaments for **insert_silly_excuse_here**… See below

Special Circumstance #4
Person B wants to join our league late, after one or more tournaments have already passed. I don't have a problem with this but your chances of winning will be less than if you had joined on time.

this year was a lot of fun. there were a lot of changes to the site such as adjustable team points, ladies picks, alternates & more.

note that this years league was a free gift from the admins at the website. if you would like to thank them you can pm fantasydiscgolf and let them know.

i enjoyed running the league this year but i may not be able to next year due to scheduling of real life stuff (moving) and work related duties. i'm more of a follower than a leader anyway so come spring time and we get ready to get this action rolling again and you decide you'd like to step up and lead the charge, please do.

thanks everybody!

I took 3rd and ended up with discs from westxchef and jcf5083

My address is Mike Harrington
11709 W. Gilbert Avenue
Wauwatosa, WI 53226

I got a Helios from WesTXchef and am waiting for a response from jcf5083

Latest posts