• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy USDGC

i'll toss in a disc for whoever wins this thing- can't stand playing with no stakes.

Thanks Biscoe, I appreciate that. I'll be sure to post results as often as I can and send you a PM with the winner at the end as well.

There is still time to get in on this, don't miss out!

Avery Jenkins
Nikko Locastro
David Wiggins Jr.
Greg Hosfeld

Good luck everyone!

I'm guessing who ever had the most rating points when you add up all theirs picks wins. The should be 16 ratings for everyone.

In the origional post I said I would average the four ratings from each round to give each person their score for that round and then add each of those numbers for all the rounds. So take the round ratings from your four players, average those numbers and that is your score for that round.

Just Wanted to point out that NO ONE has said Feldberg yet.

I'll take Avery Jenkins (1032), Nate Doss (1038), Gregg Hosfeld (995), and the kid phenom (David Wiggins Jr., 989).

It looks like the minor modifications they have made to the ropes will favor guys with a little bit longer of arms this year.

Team Gateway and that Japanese Guy.

1034 Nikko Locastro
1030 John E McCray
984 Kazuo Shirai*
977 Michael Robinson

*you might know him as the famed 50km walker from the late 70s Japanese national games... or you may not know him at all... or perhaps finishing second in the senior grandmaster division in both worlds and US. RINGER!!!

I'm going to back an all Ohio crew. All Columbus actually with exception of Val.

Brad Schick [1017]
Tyler Horne [1008]
Valarie Jenkins[967]
Kevin Stewart [996]

Hey All, some tee times are earlier than I expected them, not to mention that there seems to be an influx in the number of players. That being said, the deadline is now going to be 7:36 am ET to coincide with the first tee time. I think it unfair with a live webcast to potentially be able to watch some guys play before posting you picks. Not that I won't count your scores if you are late but you will get the ever dreaded astrik.