• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] favorite discraft discs?

discgolf757

Par Member
i love the z wildcat, z surge, esp force, and z buzzz
greatest discs ever! i want to try a crush i heard those are amazing, anyone have a crush? whats it like?

Crush is my main accuracy distance driver. It is fairly overstable out of the box, but it wears in nicely and turns pretty straight.

Highly recommended!

z predator. No words to describe it. Best disc ive ever thrown.

Z avenger. My favorite driver and perhaps disc. Out of the box it will hold hyzer, straight, anhyzer and can turn it over as well. My farthest throw was an Avenger.

Z, X Buzzz. Incredible midrange. You know. Love x and z plastics but i just found a very clear turquiose blue z buzzz with a patterened red stamp. Amazing looking and even better flying. My favorite individual disc by leaps and bounds.

I do like other, but i wouldnt want to play a round without these discs.

Also. Everytime ive replaced a discraft disc, i got the new one and it was the exact same. With innova this is the exception rather than the rule it almost feels like.

Well read thru the posts in various threads and you'll see that there is quite the love affair for the Buzzz. And for good reason. We have 3 an ESP, Elite X and Elite Z. All are fantastic. They are very versatile and very forgiving. It is the one Discraft disc that everyone should own and no one should be without.

We just got an ESP Crush (misprint deal) last week. Both my gf an I have used it with excellent results. And now we are fighting over it. My first throw with it I missed an ace by about a foot, so I'd say it's the bomb accuracy wise. And Angie got her longest drives to date with it.

ESP Surge FLX
Z XL
Z Buzzz
Buzzz-GT
Also gotta throw some special love out for the Reaper...one time my favorite disc:)

I have yet to meet a discraft disc that I did not like. Then again I really haven't met a disc from any company that I didn't like. I must just like discs.

Right now I love the ESP Zone. In my mind it could be the one disc that makes me a pro it is that good.

I have a couple Avenger SS's that I like but I would still like to pick up some more Discraft drivers, like a Surge.

Obviously there is a huge following of the Buzzz and the few times I have thrown them they have been amazing. Nearly aced a hole with a borrowed Buzzz, then I would have had to buy it on the spot.

Challenger, Buzzz, Comet, Stratus, XL, Predator, Surge SS

Love my surges, the esp and the elite z. I wouldn't play without my buzz and magnet. The magnet(pro d and soft) helped my putting style. My predator is a go to speciality disc, best investment I've made. I too haven't found a discraft I didn't like. And my tracker in elite z, what a great disc, after I played a round with one I went straight to the store and bought one for myself.

The Meteor ESP and Avenger SS work great for me. I tend to throw the Meteor more consistent than the Buzzz.

Latest posts