• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite female player?

JFibeZZZ

Birdie Member
I enjoy watching Paige Pierce, but Ragna Bygde is quickly becoming one of my favorites because it seems like everyone has nothing but good things to say about her. Her game has come a long way as well.

Holly finale Finley- I have a thing for red heads plus she's pretty good and spreading the disc golf well.

She sure had an impressive World's. Finished ahead of some very accomplished golfers and shot a 53 in the semi round, a stroke better than Cat that round. If Innova hasn't done so yet, they need to move her off the celeb team asap. She's become the real deal.

She sure had an impressive World's. Finished ahead of some very accomplished golfers and shot a 53 in the semi round, a stroke better than Cat that round. If Innova hasn't done so yet, they need to move her off the celeb team asap. She's become the real deal.

This, she definitely showed up.

I've really been enjoying watching Jessica Weese. I had thought she was just a forehander. The more recent vids I've seen show a very nice backhand also.

I like watching Val for the opposite reasons. Worst throw ever. But she still wins. A lot. :confused:

Paige bombs. So that's fun. Cat has a weird pull, so that's interesting.

Paige bombs. So that's fun. Cat has a weird pull, so that's interesting.

A lot of chicks have kinda weird, herky jerky, not smooth/"classic"/"traditional" pulls ... other than PP

physical body difference or something?

I'm a Holly fan.

Tie between all the SC Sara(h)s for disc golf. Also, Belen Mozo, Kim Hall, Suzanne Petterson and NMB, SC and Conway, SC ladies Kelly Tilghman and Kristy Mcpherson for traditional golf.

If we are going for hottest fp...catrina allen gets my vote...whatta babe.

south-park-s06e02-jared-has-aides_4x3.jpg

Any woman who picks up my favorite hobby is my favorite female player.

She's got a fuggly face bro. Ulibarri (or Colglazier) can have her.

No thanks. Just look at those bangs. :yuck:

You know, I'm a red blooded male who has preferences about an ideal woman's form like anyone else, but if you ever wonder why our sport is so much of a sausage fest, consider how comments and attitudes like this contribute to that.
:rolleyes:

Vanessa Van Dyken is awesome! She won AM Worlds, and is getting better fast. She's an awesome person as well. She's dedicated and has the work ethic and passion for the sport. I saw her out at Brengle Terrace park last week with a bunch of new golfers teaching them how to throw. I know she's learned the sport from a few legends including John Kirkland.

I also really like Jessica Weese and have met Ohn Scoggins at a few tournaments. Ohn is really impressive in a lot of ways.

Val Jenkins

Always thought she should do an instructional putting video. Follow through form always seemed pure :)

ValarieJenkins-580x449.jpg