• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Feel like I've been kicked in the ribs

I throw RHBH, and have been playing for about 6 months. Yesterday I started out great, birdied 3 of the first 5 holes. I came to a longer hole and decided I needed to pay attention to my follow through as that's not something I've done in the past and I'm curious if I'm following through or not. So anyway I'm not sure if my plant foot stuck and didn't pivot(it was a real clean grippy t-pad), or what. But immediately I felt a pain on the left side of my back about midway up. Not in the backbone, more in the muscle/ribs. I played a few more holes and called it a day. The pain persisted last night, but the weird thing is today it seems to have moved to my ribs in the front to partially on my side. It definitely feels like something that will just go away, but I'm just curious if anyone else has had this happen and or know what happened.

Probably just a rib muscle strain since the pain moved around. Rest it, if it bothers you, you can wear a chest wrap.

Latest posts