• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Feldberg on McFlysoHigh

I have personally heard Dave run down volunteers, courses, and clubs as have many people here that all live in different parts of the country.

Don't waste time on the ignorant. Read of this guys interpretations of what he believes Feldberg meant, pretty hilarious really. 98% of the people are bias, that's why we all had the same understanding of what was said... seems legit.

Don't waste time on the ignorant. Read of this guys interpretations of what he believes Feldberg meant, pretty hilarious really. 98% of the people are bias, that's why we all had the same understanding of what was said... seems legit.

I think I spent like 5min trying to understand this, and I'm still not sure that I do :\

I think I spent like 5min trying to understand this, and I'm still not sure that I do :\

He's calling Dan ignorant for not joining the angry mob and for suggesting Feldberg was referring to himself.

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? A putt that you're trying to miss short if you miss is a "leave". He left that putt. "Why would you leave it" I certainly thought was directed at himself.

This is the interpretation of which I can not help but laugh at.

Right. I know that's what I heard. Then I went and watched it a bunch of times trying to hear what everyone was talking about. And I don't think I would have assumed Dave was talking to anyone but himself. I think the information we've received is shrouded in bias against Dave that I don't understand.

All the stories I've heard about Dave being a dick are really just Dave being an intense competitor. Or being a "know it all" ... like we're short of know-it-alls when it comes to form/strategy/etc. in this sport ...

Now ... I also wasn't there. It's completely possible that first-hand knowledge would be enlightening as to why people think he's talking about tourney staff.

Then here he claims that everyone else saying Dave is a dick are simply bias against Feldberg. So, the fact that the vast majority of the people in this thread think Feldberg is a jerk isn't an indicator of him being a jerk, rather a bias against Feldy for no known reason.

I hope that is easier for you to comprehend. There was a gratuitous "of" in my previous post, I could see how that would take you 5 minutes to read.

So, the fact that the vast majority of the people in this thread think Feldberg is a jerk isn't an indicator of him being a jerk, rather a bias against Feldy for no known reason.

You've got the order of events wrong. I have evidence of bias towards thinking Feldy's a jerk. Therefore I am skeptical of rumors that Feldy is a jerk. Finding a lack of damning evidence that he was (in this instance), a jerk, I find it reasonable to doubt he was.

It would be really interesting to hear Dave's take on this particular quote from the video.

After several pages of this thread, I was glad to find that I wasn't the only person with a "different" interpretation of the video than the early majority. And I saw the video before this thread was ever started, btw.

how about we all stop dealing in absolutes, only the sith deal in absolutes. feldy is neither jerk or non jerk he just is and at any point in time may come off as either. it's just clear from reported experiences he comes off as a jerk more often than some others in a very small sample pool of touring disc golf pro.

Schrödinger's jerk. Feldy is both a jerk and not a jerk. If you look at the video, he's a jerk. If you don't then he isn't. Existing in both states at once, it is ultimately up to the observer to decide the state of the jerk.

Feldberg was talking to himself... but there's like three different voices in his head at any given time, so you're both right.

Schrödinger's jerk. Feldy is both a jerk and not a jerk. If you look at the video, he's a jerk. If you don't then he isn't. Existing in both states at once, it is ultimately up to the observer to decide the state of the jerk.

Perhaps he's Camu's jerk. He is emotionally detached from his environment, and has become aware of the universe's indifference towards his disc golf game.

This realization allows him to come to grips with his own OB strokes.

Perhaps he's Camu's jerk. He is emotionally detached from his environment, and has become aware of the universe's indifference towards his disc golf game.

This realization allows him to come to grips with his own OB strokes.

It also makes him a danger to us if the sun is in his eyes.

Latest posts