• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Female players?

here in the QC we have anywhere from 6-12 women play in a weekly womens only league. and just yesterday at the GVCCC tourney in Des Moines, there were 18 total women competeing! Its great to see the ladies out enjoying the sport we all love so much

what is the qc? I would have thought queen city but charlotte and cincinnatti are not in iowa

Quad Cities Iowa/Illinois Cities: Davenport and Bettendorf (in Iowa) and Rock Island, Moline, and East Moline (in Illinois). Great DG hotspot.

what is the qc? I would have thought queen city but charlotte and cincinnatti are not in iowa

Quad Cities, IA-IL border (Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline, Rock Island)
A great destination for championship caliber disc golf!
Headliner must-plays are West Lake and Camden II, plus there are another 10-15 courses in QC or within half hour drive. Elevation, water hazards, tight wooded lines, true par 4-5 holes, some of everything including aesthetics.

Yes I feel the same as you. I started throwing in May 2011. I'm from the Va area and play in a group of 14 all men. I would like to know where my skills are progressing compared to other female throwers as well. Would be nice to find some that are passionate and competative as I am. I throw a forehand and just started to work on a forehand roller. My problem is gauging the right holes to throw it.

Hey Auto. You can compare your progress to other ladies by joining the PDGA , playing in some PDGA tournaments in your area, and observing your rating.

Omer A-chic?

act_omer_asik.jpg

:|

I've been trying to get my fiance to join this site but she's an undercover dg addict in denial..she gets just as excited if not more excited to hit the course

Alt shot mixed doubles! Last round of 2011.

377497_1748539689332_1714047914_921192_446100369_n.jpg

SLD tournament

316216_1554002706029_1714047914_818637_742802377_n.jpg

Last edited:
my partner isnt allowed on here, she would only try to prevent the purchasing of plastic! But she has been using the main part of the site to map out Japanese courses for us.