• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Fill three 7 speed slots with Innova only, what do you choose to be well-rounded?

7 speed is obviously a strong point in innova lineup. I usually have 3 or 4 depending on wind and course. The IT is the only actually understable innova 7 driver to me, so of I had to cover the most I would use that, leopard3 for straight and the most OS eagle or tb I could find.

However my bag is all innova mfr. So I actually use an IT or a leopard1, beat up qjls, beat up and new eagle and EXPX.
Nice, I ended up discovering the IT and really loving it, it flies like people describe the leopard 3 flies and the leapard3 is kinda straight for a while as you said. At the moment I'm using from most to least stable, I ended up with four senses, such a useful speed.

Champ Eagle (can't find halo)
Halo Hawkeye
Gummy champ TL
IT

I had a champ Hawkeye that was good for Kaiser flips, but not super flippy like the IT, but I lost it and the halo star Hawkeye is kind of beefy and my TL has a nice gentle initially flip up but won't turn too much after that.

I can't not put at least 5 Innova made 7 speeds in my bag. Star Teebird is my absolute go-to get right when I need to throw it disc.
OS to US if I picked 3:
Champ Eagle X
Start TB
Seasoned Pro TB

I love all of them and my only issue is that I can never find the time to thow some, like the C-line exodus or FDs