• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finding Disc

boogdapirate

I made a disc rake and have raked my local course's lake and have gotten 6 discs so far. Four discs have had numbers on them and i have called them all and i have even returned a disc yesterday that i have gotten. Another disc i have raked i will return it tomorrow to its owner. Another disc i called the guy and he said to keep it. The last disc i found had multiple numbers that are crossed off on it and i called the original number on it and no one answered but i left a message. Now i have 2 questions for yall, now would you call the other crossed off numbers on the disc? Guessing that the other people might have not called the other numbers and kept it for themselves. Also how long would you wait for the original number to call back if you were to say that the disc is yours.

I would call the first 1, and see what he says,

if he says to keep it, keep it, because that means he prolly told the other person to keep it when they found it, but if he dosent answer, keep it dont call all the numbers, beause those people prolly didnet buy it.

I usually call twice. I figure things happen and so I give a second chance. I wait for about a week after the second call. However if the person ever does return the call or I somehow run into them I will still return it.

As for the multiple numbers I would call each one and wait a couple of days in between to see if there was a call back. If they could describe it and give me a reason why it had so many numbers I'd give it to them.