• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First ace of 2010!

zud00

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Here it is............my ace post!:clap: It's the first recorded ace of 2010 on DGCR! I hope for many more to come in 2010.:D

congrats !! my goal for 2010 is to become an ace poster as well. along with reviewing more courses which i need to do :D

congrats! that was fast...really fast

Last year (Jan 1, 2009), I knew guys who went out to a short technical course (Moser Park) all trying to get the first ace of 2009. There were a few recorded aces that day, but not as early as my ace here on DGCR:D.

Congratulations! That was fast! How, when, where?

Well here's the first Par of 2010: my Par Member post!

OOhh! I guess, my tiredness is showing! Congratulations. On that note, I'm shutting it down! lol

....and worst thread of 2010! Don't worry, there's another 365 days for that record to be broken, but it won't be easy.

OK I get it now, you became an "ace member" with 1000 posts. I thought you got an ace on the course. D'oh :doh:

....and worst thread of 2010! Don't worry, there's another 365 days for that record to be broken, but it won't be easy.

I don't know what you're talking about; this is the best thread of the year!:thmbup::D

I bet cubby has at least 20 aces so far for 2010, and has them all on video.:D