• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

But what if your DG values include hit-and-run no-info course ratings? :popcorn: :|
"I'm not going to debate you Jerry Juke. I'm not gonna sit here and debate.
I will say this though, what Shep mmcfly101 told us didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Last edited:
I'm *kinda* serious. Philosophically speaking, what if there are DGCR users, say less avid than most Diamond TRs, that don't want all the verbiage? Just a quick line and a rating?

"I'm not going to debate you Jerry Juke. I'm not gonna sit here and debate.
I will say this though, what Shep mmcfly101 told us didn't make a whole lot of sense.

That was a sneaky edit. :p

I thought of it while I was typing the original post, but it took me a while to pull up the reference and then edit the names.

Look at it as a positive: people are taking the time and effort to review courses. Their reviews are no less valuable than yours.

Change the underlined "to have some value" and I'm in agreement. Sometimes a current, drive-by review unintentionally gives me the all important course conditions update that the 4-year-old, highly detailed, TR reviews lack.

*wish I knew how BNM did the strikethrough*

if its till there in 2021 i'm going to play it. otherwise its going to be an interesting object course round off of gravestones.

Tell him Wells. What in the wide wide world of sports are are you doing??? Dang it.... play Jarva!!!. :wall::wall::wall:

the average Diamond TR

just noticed these stats on the spreadsheet, interesting stuff

41 yrs old, playing for 14, has played 360 courses and reviewed 75% of them. played 23.5 states, 2.82 average course rating, 16 fans, and about 7.5 up thumbs & 0.5 down thumbs per review.

i wonder what the courses played stat would look like if you left out VKid?

I can answer this. The average age would probably drop by about two years. The average course rating would probably go up by about 0.3 and the thumbs would? Hell, I don't know.

the average Diamond TR

just noticed these stats on the spreadsheet, interesting stuff

41 yrs old, playing for 14, has played 360 courses and reviewed 75% of them. played 23.5 states, 2.82 average course rating, 16 fans, and about 7.5 up thumbs & 0.5 down thumbs per review.

i wonder what the courses played stat would look like if you left out VKid?

The good courses are waiting for you on your next trip :)