• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Review

I don't...without playing it, I have no basis for determining if the review was helpful or not.

I dont know, I read a review that told me that a course was terrible and gave good reasons why. I decided to not waste my time on that course. That review helped me. I voted. True story:p

I dont know, I read a review that told me that a course was terrible and gave good reasons why. I decided to not waste my time on that course. That review helped me. I voted. True story:p
Yeah, that makes sense, I guess I don't think about checking reviews of courses I'm not going to play. Usually, after I review a course, I'll go through the reviews that are already there and give a thumbs up/down based on my experience at the course and how accurately I feel they represented it. Plus I'll generally play anything if it's within an hour of here regardless of review, but I am kind of a masochist like that...:D

I have voted on courses that I have not played. If I am using the reviews to decided which courses to hit up on my road trips, and the review helps me to decided to play that course or not, I will vote helpful. If it doesn't really help me to decided I will wait until after I have played to vote, that way i can see if it turns out to be more helpful than I had thought.