• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Fisrt Run Star Stamps

Lancelot527

Hey guys. I have a question. Would anyone happen to know how many "special" first run star plastic stamps there are? I know that there is one for the Star Cro and one for the Star Shark (and they are awesome looking) but I am unaware if there are any more. Can anyone help?

most first run discs that arent putters should have them. especially drivers, distance and fairway. the most recent are the groove and the boss. (that is all to the best of my knowledge so dont quote me.

trent i think he is asking about star plastic, released for first run...i'm not sure about which were released in star, the groove and boss were released in champ first...

I found a first run star teerex

First Run Star stamps I know of:
DX Goblin, DX Ram, DX Aero, DX Cheetah, DX Barracuda, DX Gazelle (2nd tooling), DX Cobra, Champ XCaliber, Star XCaliber, Echo Star XCaliber, Champ Groove, Star Destroyer, Champ Boss, Star Teerex.

Then there are the first runs that have a special "other" design first run stamp such as
Cro, Kite, Skeeter, Star Monarch (for 09 worlds), Star Shark, and many more I'm sure.

First Run Star stamps I know of:
DX Goblin, DX Ram, DX Aero, DX Cheetah, DX Barracuda, DX Gazelle (2nd tooling), DX Cobra, Champ XCaliber, Star XCaliber, Echo Star XCaliber, Champ Groove, Star Destroyer, Champ Boss, Star Teerex.

Then there are the first runs that have a special "other" design first run stamp such as
Cro, Kite, Skeeter, Star Monarch (for 09 worlds), Star Shark, and many more I'm sure.

again...i think he was talking specifically about star plastic, not dx and champ...

i have a first run star stamp champion groove, and i also have a first run dx banshee that i was lucky to find with no name on it when i played in MA 5 years ago. yeah i know it's not star plastic. SORRY