• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Flat Champ Orcs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhadella

* Ace Member *
I've fallen head over heals for my old flat, pearly, overstable Champ Orc. Perfect for my thumbers and as my straight and then big fade control driver. I need some backups (throwers, not wall hangers). They don't necessarily need to be pearly but it seems like the good flat ones are pearly. Have cash or plastic for trade. Holla!

I have a salmon pearly Champ Orc. It feels almost like g* plastic. weight is around 170g - but I do not know for sure/will have to check when I get home from work.

What do you have for trade?

I'll get some pics up tonight.

I have a salmon pearly Champ Orc. It feels almost like g* plastic. weight is around 170g - but I do not know for sure/will have to check when I get home from work.

What do you have for trade?

I'll get some pics up tonight.

Yep, that's the plastic I'm looking for. PM on the way.

I sold all my PFN pearly wonders, but I have one or two with the flight numbers. If you're interested I'll text you some pics tonight if you can PM me your number

Not to derail the hunt but check out the MVP Tesla. They're pretty Similar to these $ orcs. I've thrown some of these orcs and they do indeed rule. Teslas are always flat & pretty consistent.

Bump!

Not to derail the hunt but check out the MVP Tesla. They're pretty Similar to these $ orcs. I've thrown some of these orcs and they do indeed rule. Teslas are always flat & pretty consistent.

Bump!

If they were released in a pearly grippy soft proton plastic.... then MAYBE.

I have a matching pair of light blue,super pearly,grippy champ like you are seeking.I will get you some pictures and weights when I get home in a little bit.

All max weight unthrown :) check out my thread

Attachments

• Orange Orc.jpg
    Orange Orc.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 46
  • Yellow:Green Orc.jpg
    Yellow:Green Orc.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Group Orcs.jpg
    Group Orcs.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 59
I have an amazingly beautiful pearly light blue pfn Orc from back in the day w a red stamp if interested? It has some ink on rim but is the perfect thrower. 7/10. 172g. Would take PayPal. Pics on request but must be by text or email. Pm if interested.

I sold you that pink pearly pro line spider a few years back if you remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.