• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

flite of the squirrel

MOON

Eagle Member
please dont call P.E.T.A. This one got a little dark.

Attachments

• squirrel 006.jpg
    squirrel 006.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 98
  • squirrel 001.jpg
    squirrel 001.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 104
  • squirrel 003.jpg
    squirrel 003.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 59
Why exactly did it need to be nailed to the disc? The dye work looks nice though.

I hope the squirrels in the park don't mistake it for a friendly.

Very Naise! My hommie once killed a squirrel with a roller, right over the little buggers neck....actually he didnt quit kill it, it was jerking around and panting, i had to put it out of its misery. Needless to say the rest of that round did not go well. Killing squirrels = bad kharma! But nailing them to a disc, now that's just funny...well done you...

I hit a bird with a golf ball before and it exploded. It was awesome. But killing the fuzzy tail creature would be sad. Even though they remind me of rats.

Don't worry about peta. they for the most part only show up when cameras are around. The humane Society is legit. Peta pays people to protest and gets involved with political elections. The humane society keeps its animals alive for 60-90 days. Peta keeps their animals alive for 30 days. Maybe if peta spent less money on politics and protests, they could keep the animals alive as long as the Humane Society and find more homes.

Latest posts