• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fly Life Disc Golf

Interesting that at 2:11 in the vid Nikko was holding an MVP disc...

A lot of the school clips I saw on his facebook before he was on Prodigy and those were all donated discs. Really guys? Nobody has anything to say when Nikko is actually doing something for the kids? If this was about him leaving Prodigy there would be 30 pages. Kind of pathetic

A lot of the school clips I saw on his facebook before he was on Prodigy and those were all donated discs. Really guys? Nobody has anything to say when Nikko is actually doing something for the kids? If this was about him leaving Prodigy there would be 30 pages. Kind of pathetic

Agreed. I'm putting Golden Gate Park on my wishlist now, though. Nice vid.

Anyone know if we can send some discs to Cale and Nikko for this project? They are definitely moving up my list of "favorite golfers":clap:

finally got around to watching this...

faith in pros restored.

seriously... I've been soured by business and this is bro-tastic positivity. the sole reason I want to contribute to disc golf is because it's a mental health godsend for people who don't click with team sports, or like myself had a technologically-addicted lifestyle and can't be bothered to get out in the sunshine otherwise.

great work, can't wait to see more. and I'll definitely be seeking out some way to contribute.

In surprised how little attention this has gotten. It paints disc golf in a great light. I wish there was a way to support Fly Life already.

In surprised how little attention this has gotten. It paints disc golf in a great light. I wish there was a way to support Fly Life already.

Wear suits when you disc golf? Oh wait, that's 'my life.'

I watched the video again on Wednesday night, but now it's gone. Even if you go to All Things Disc Golf, the video is no longer there. Interesting?!?!