• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] For the love of LEGACY

I picked up a first run Icon Rival last year after reading good things about it and was a little hesitant at first because of a perceived slickness of the plastic. After getting in a few rounds with it, it wore off and now grips like no other. Pretty much made the bag right away. It offers such consistent flight for me. Can't wait until I can get my hands on a GHost and Patriot.

Unfortunately, first run ghosts seem to be long gone at stock price. $30 for plains colors appears to be what they're selling for

Even second runs are selling out online as soon as people find them. Stock stamps just started being run recently.

Marshall street had all first runs for dirt cheap a few months ago, i ordered one as a backup for the one in my bag and wish i ordered more. Ive got 2 of the upper 160s yellow pearly second runs I'd part with, one new one 9/10.

Another one of my Ghosts:

picture.php

yeah i agree that the feel is similar.. so far i have been using a range of Excel Ghosts, a Pinnacle Ghost and Icon Gauge to cover what my Rocs and Comets where doing.. so far so good but def have to zone them in a bit more but thus far im stoked!!

Question for Legacy buffs:
- Are white, yellow, and orange the only colors for protégé plastic?
- Any word about pinnacle clozers?

My son is throwing a black zombie rampage. The plastic feels exceptional.

I dont post much on here anymore but figured it was appropriate since i will be trying out a patriot for the first time,once it comes in .

Since ive dropped qjs from the bag,ive been looking for a solid replacement and ive been using the river lately,but sometimes it just doesnt do what i want it to. I think tbird told me i should try the patriot for that slot so im looking forward to teying it. Ive always liked legacys plastic blends ,i just never found use for anything since i never liked the ramlage or cannons wide rims. I havnt thrown any legacy since i was testing the early early runs from lion. Needless to say,im excited to throw the patriot .

Latest posts