• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Am I missing something? How did DGR get brought into this?

On a more on topic note, I just flattened a domey 12x teebird so maybe it will fly more like it is supposed to since I can't buy the shape that I want in the currently produced teebirds.

you should report back on how that goes!

Weird results. I attempted to flatten it but I think there was too much plastic for the diameter of the disc. Depending on how I pushed it there was either a dip up or down while the rest of it was flat. It flew extremely over stable. Firebird like.

Yup, I would of guessed 165-166. Almost all the pearlies I've seen are 160, 162, or 165-168. So rare to find pearlies 170+. Sweet tb, love the white stamp.

Yeah, I am stocking up on all of the heavier ones...I have a few that are 170 and above and a bunch that are 168. The funny thing about these discs, the 168g Pearly TB is just as stable as my 173g Pearly TB. I just won't go under 168 because of the freakin wind we get here in northeast Texas.

I hear ya, the lighter ones are still really stable but heavier has to be nice in those big head or cross winds. It's great for me because my go to driver weight is 167-170 anyway. Only problem is these pearlies have become so coveted their value has gone through the roof!

I've got a pretty nice collection of tb's, maybe I'll post a pic this weekend.

I've lost all 3 of my teebirds in the past year and keep forgetting to replace them. Nothing flies like the birds.

63643_lg.jpg

This is more about the TL than the Teebird. I do have a teebird which I seem to use more and more, and I did once have a star TL that I liked but ended up getting rid of. I was wondering what people think about the TL+? I use a ROC in the plus mold and like it, do you like the plus mold for the TL?

picked up my fundraiser discs from work today and was fondling everything, getting it all sorted by mold and weight and thought the metal flake teebirds felt really nice. plastic was flexible and grippy, discs had some dome, but nothing crazy. i'd say the dome was comparable to those of my star teebirds. i can't wait to give them some throws. there were 3 smoke colored metal flakes right in my wheelhouse...upper 160s...i think they're gonna crush.

Spent a good round beating in my fresh DX Teebird, most of which was spent realizing everything that is said about the thing is true. It's likely going to earn a place in my bag - maybe even replace my beloved Cyclones.

Latest posts