• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

rYFXBvp.jpg
92616-Chris-Farley-sunglasses-up-gif-Ojev.gif

damnnnnnnn

My B-bird was so freaking OS for a teebird when I first got it, but it is absolute $$$ after a couple months of use. Still fades out harder than any other Teebirds, but it holds straight much longer than when I first got it. The combination of strong fade, wind resistance, and line holding for 85% of it's flight is winning right now. I throw it everywhere I can.

Hey. Does anyone know more details about this new star teebird I just got? It is marked S/TB. It feels completely different than my *TB. It is REALLY stiff and flat. It almost looks like you can see through it a little (could be the white color or lighting idk). I did some google searches and got multiple impressions of what it could be; if anything special at all.

Either way I am diggin it :thmbup:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 76
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 73
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 93
Usually the stiffer ones break into some really awesome fliers. I really think you will enjoy this bird once it is broke in.

I have to say I've finally come around on the T-Bird. I bought a champ one over a year ago and it's one of the most overstable discs I had for a long time. After tons of tree hits and general abuse it's now a really good disc.

Sneaky distance. Very straight for 85% then a healthy but controllable fade. I'm thinking of trying a Star or Gstar one next as my buddies gstar tbird has no where near the fade of my champ.

Gggt just got in a new order of champ teebirds so i went over to check them out and scored the flattest champ I've seen yet. :) can't wait to throw it!

Hey. Does anyone know more details about this new star teebird I just got? It is marked S/TB. It feels completely different than my *TB. It is REALLY stiff and flat. It almost looks like you can see through it a little (could be the white color or lighting idk). I did some google searches and got multiple impressions of what it could be; if anything special at all.

Where did you get this from? I'm definitely interested in snagging one or a couple if they are production run.

If it has patent numbers it's a very sought after, early run Star Teebird.

hmmmm

my Avery is very straight but I'm not doubting you. I'll have to try my spare to see if I have a fluke.

I actually stopped using the AJ though. The grip just isn't great.

Picked up a couple 171g DX Teebirds as my 'water discs' for a recent trip to the Twin Cities. Lost one at Blue Ribbon but...

Both were/are absolutely MONEY right out of the box.

8 bucks and I have no attachment to them. Laser straight with glide for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays. I might just sell the rest of my bag and replace it all with DX.

Yeah, not a fan of champ plastic. I prefer DX birds and am liking the gstars, but a regular star bird wasn't quite beefy enough to be the start of my cycle.