• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fossa Backpack

Played with my bag sunday, and really dig it. It is super comfy and feels relatively small for what it can carry. I really dig the shelf for my approach discs and use the side pocket for my putter. Since my mini typically goes in my pocket I found the mini slot good for my sportsack. I am using the tall skinny pocket for a towel right now, and of course a nalgene in the drink pocket. I will make up for only having one bottle pocket by getting a Nalgene silo (48oz) which should hold me through most single rounds. I can always stash an extra bottle or two in the top pocket if needed.

For those fun weekend rounds it would be neat if I could find an insulated sleeve to fit the top pocket like I know somebody made for the mahals.

Overall pretty stoked about this!

I'm really interested in this bag. Been carrying an OG GripEQ for the last 3.5 or 4 years and it's still in great shape though. I'd like to get one to support a Missouri company (with what looks like a pretty solid design) but 2 backpack bags is not feasible for me.

the Tana Pro is really nice

Yep. Sure is :hfive:

I'm a bag whore and I've officially settled in with the Tana Pro for two reasons:

- They're amazing bags
- Fossa is a fantastic company to work with and I am proud to sell their products and refer customers their way.

Two questions:
Has anyone tried using the insert without the supports? (Right now I have pvc)

Who has been able to get two putters on the shelf comfortably? Did it take time for the bag to wear in a bit?

I love the tana pro, but adding a pvc cage takes it to new levels. Here is my bag if anyone is interested I can post a video with measurements to make a cpvc cage with a disc craddle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 186
I have had my tana pro for about a month now and I really like it. Perfect size if you ask me and seems to be made of great materials! Fits an xl hoodie in the top pocket along with other things. I had an ax15 before this became the team bag and I honestly don't miss it.

Does that PVC frame take away the putter pocket? From the pictures it looks like it pushes it closed. The only problem I have ran into is if you are only carrying one disc in the putter pocket it slips out rather easily. I am trying to think of a way to make a little lip that will keep the disc from sliding out.

Why the need for a cage? Just wondering.

I got a Fossa Pro last month but have only used it once as I'm still carting around my Crunch bag in the winter mud.

Why the need for a cage? Just wondering.

I got a Fossa Pro last month but have only used it once as I'm still carting around my Crunch bag in the winter mud.

My bag is stiff and I can't get discs out easily that are on the edge.

I got a Fossa Pro for Christmas. My first back pack style bag. So far I like it a lot. But as with many other things in life, you tend to fill up whatever available space you have, so I still don't feel that I have enough "extra space. But if I did, I would probably just putt useless stuff in it and still feel the same way.

Rick G

Does anyone have a pic of the spinal tap next to a fossa. Just curios about the size comparison. Thx

got this out for this first time this weekend and loving it! .. Im sure its just new and tight but are you guys getting two discs in the side putter pocket? I feel like i could but didnt want to push it.. I have just been tossing a Zone in that pocket for upshots and using the upper inside spot for my two putting putters

12801452_890670807714293_6852401152433607501_n.jpg

I can't get two Putters in the side pocket unless I force them. Mine is new too and have only used a few rounds but for now I stuff my utilities in there, a Felon and Harp. I'm hoping it will stretch out a bit.

I keep two d line p1xs in my side pocket, the one that goes in second I put behind and it only gets about 3/4 in but it's never fallen out

Do these things have a tough time standing up? Two guys I played with last weekend were constantly laying them down.

Latest posts