• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fossa Tana Pro

8putt

I realize there are threads already out about the Fossa Tana Pro, but I am looking to purchase one, and I was wondering if, compared to the Grip-B15 there was a major gap in quality. I know there is a large price gap, but that's not the biggest issue. I'm also wondering why the fossa bags don't have the reputation that grip does. This is my first backpack bag purchase, so any input is welcome. TIA

I read that entire thread, and it's evident that the Fossa is a terrifically built bag. My biggest concern is that it doesn't have the same reputation as a Grip does. Thanks for the help!

I would think you are going to have a bit of a hard time finding someone who has a Grip and a Fossa. That would be the only players who could answer your question.

True. I understand that my questions are very specific, I guess I'm already experiencing pre-buyer's remorse. I just hope that I'm not missing out on much by purchasing the tana pro instead of the b-15.

I would think the main reason for the disparity in reputation you are seeing is that Fossa is a very new company by comparison. Also Paul McBeth has been carrying a Grip for awhile, that doesn't hurt your rep. As a company Fossa has seemed to release products that are better designed and of higher quality as they progress. I've heard stories of their great customer service on here as well as from my local shop where their bags sell well. I really like my Tana, it functions well and has held up great as I'm coming up on a year of heavy use and it still looks brand new.

relax, you are still getting a good bag. who cares about name branding, or what one bag has on it vs. the other?

it will still do everything you need.

relax, you are still getting a good bag. who cares about name branding, or what one bag has on it vs. the other?

it will still do everything you need.

Thanks, that's the little push I needed. Looking forward to it.

I would think the main reason for the disparity in reputation you are seeing is that Fossa is a very new company by comparison. Also Paul McBeth has been carrying a Grip for awhile, that doesn't hurt your rep. As a company Fossa has seemed to release products that are better designed and of higher quality as they progress. I've heard stories of their great customer service on here as well as from my local shop where their bags sell well. I really like my Tana, it functions well and has held up great as I'm coming up on a year of heavy use and it still looks brand new.
Totally agree. If you use it heavily, and it still holds up great. I don't see a reason not to get the bag. Thank you!

Latest posts