• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Foxbat

I like the name, sticks with innovas mostly animal theme and is more descriptive than just bat. Fox bats are the largest bats in the world.

images

This. Totally in, for the name alone :D

sounds like a squall...
I won't be trying one, unless I find it out on the course.

"Nice! What disc was that?"

Oh its my FoxBat-- its a star glider. Cant wait till they release the DuckCow--a pro chain finder.

Not exactly a disc I see myself using, but that is by no means a negative on the mold. Sounds kind of like a Mystic, Element, M4, Buzzz SS, Fuse kind of range.

"Nice! What disc was that?"

Oh its my FoxBat-- its a star glider. Cant wait till they release the DuckCow--a pro chain finder.

Lolololololololol. I'd totally throw a Champion DuckCow.

Not exactly a disc I see myself using, but that is by no means a negative on the mold. Sounds kind of like a Mystic, Element, M4, Buzzz SS, Fuse kind of range.

Yep, that's what it sounds like to me.

Interested - could be a good tweener disc between a faster putter (i.e. Pure) and a slower distance driver (e.g. PD) so that you don't need anything in between?

A little concerned with the 0 LSS/fade - sounds super understable. That said, the fact that it can go to 180 is nice.

We'll have to see, ive never been into star plastic for mids but id like to try an atlas and this when i have extra money