• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fritz Park locals?!!

duncink

I am going to be in the Irving area Sunday-Friday and looking for a local to show me around Fritz Park, maybe a couple times during an evening... start at 6pm-ish

Anyone want to show a visitor from the great white north (CANADA) around?

I am going to be in the Irving area Sunday-Friday and looking for a local to show me around Fritz Park, maybe a couple times during an evening... start at 6pm-ish

Anyone want to show a visitor from the great white north (CANADA) around?

Hey man, show up tuesday for flip dubs starting at 6pm. $5? Everyone there is good peoples, tell Manny, the short hispanic dude that runs the mini, that FaTeague sent ya. I cant make it out on tuesdays anymore because i have to work in west fort worth till 530pm :(:(

also, the course is 9 holes and is easy to navigate, but the mini plays from two sets of tees, its good times....

So Tuesday is a mini night? I'm new to DG that mean you play with the small marker size disc?

"Mini", in terms of events, refers to a mini-tourney. Usually around $5 pay in for a chance at the pot.

Hey man, show up tuesday for flip dubs starting at 6pm. $5? Everyone there is good peoples, tell Manny, the short hispanic dude that runs the mini, that FaTeague sent ya. I cant make it out on tuesdays anymore because i have to work in west fort worth till 530pm :(:(

also, the course is 9 holes and is easy to navigate, but the mini plays from two sets of tees, its good times....

I am planing a trip to play bear creek and Fritz. You said Fritz is easy to navigate. I have heard Bear creek is hard to navigate. Any hints to help me find next tees would be much appreciated.:D sorry about the thread jack, but he prob needs the hints also as they are close to each other. Thanks power.

Well, Bear Creek, assuming you have found the parking lot, its off of an access road to the highway, if you miss it you have to go all the way back around and try again :) but the first hole is right by the parking lot you throw over the creek, its an easy midrange shot. then i think they pretty much flow one after the other....let me think...after 5, behind the bucket is a pond, or scum tank, or dry pond just depends, go around this to your right to find hole six, you may not be able to see six's bucket. (hardest hole imo) then after hole 12 you will walk back across ones fairway, back over the bridge and across the parking lot, all the way up by the access road to start hole 13. (the course was originally only 12 holes, i guess this area was the only place to put new holes) from there i believe they flow one after the other....good luck...

Latest posts