• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] From hype to horror-DON'T POST A GROOVE THREAD UNTIL YOU READ THIS!

Do you hate the groove

• YES(Always)

Votes: 221 52.7%
  • NO(Never)

Votes: 138 32.9%
  • SOMETIMES(When it doesnt do what you want it to...but you still throw it)

Votes: 60 14.3%

• Total voters
I have seen them do stupid things in the wind because of the dam groove. Jumps up and down like some sort of demented frisbee knuckle ball. You can use it, but be ready for some weird stuff to happen in the wind. Definitely not your most predictable disc.

i have a champ/star mixture groove in pink. disc is amazing beyond words. its pancake flat gummy yet firm and glides like a bat out of hell. it is straight up money.

I'm thinking of buying up a bunch of tye dye champ grooves and cutting them up to make like a stained glass window for my room. At least I could say I used them /shrug

Feast on the glory of the groove the best disc ever molded. Can't wait for a blizzard one.

P1030631.jpg

P1030627.jpg

P1030628.jpg

so much pearl in this disc is blinding in the light.

I slipped off the tee box a couple weeks ago and my disc flew way left. I mean way left. It went right into a pond that's about 250 feet left of the fairway that I didn't know existed. So I jump in thinking " not gonna come out with any other discs today". I came out with FOUR grooves and not my tbird. Worst trade ever.

I slipped off the tee box a couple weeks ago and my disc flew way left. I mean way left. It went right into a pond that's about 250 feet left of the fairway that I didn't know existed. So I jump in thinking " not gonna come out with any other discs today". I came out with FOUR grooves and not my tbird. Worst trade ever.
Lulz! 1 TeeBird for 4 Grooves :doh:

Surely you jest: there's no way you find 4 discs in a pond and...
all of 'em are the same mold, and...
that mold happens to be the best selling disc ever - the Groove. :p
ain't buyin' it :rolleyes: ... but still funny.

Then again:
• You say pond is waayyy left, so far left you didn't know it was there.
• Groove = meathookus maximus
If any mold is gonna find a splash point that far left of the tee box...
hmmm.... :popcorn:

No jest. I swim all the time for discs and the most common one I find is the groove. Boss is pretty far up there to. One of the grooves was tie dye so my little girl used it until I decided I should try it again. In the water at Arcadia. Did not chase it.

Mod 1
Hey, I have this most sweet idea on how to limit the repetitive Groove hate and Groove worship threads from occasionally showing up on the front page!

Mod 2
Yeah, wow, that is a burning issue....pray tell, what is this grandiose scheme?

Mod 1
We make a sticky with a compendium of nonsense from previous Groove threads, that is ALWAYS on the first page!

Mod 2
Dude....you are the moddin'est...let's go huff paint

Net result:
A old disc with an awful rep, that 6 people throw and 4 people love has a sticky on this section

ive found alot of dx beasts in water on holes that you should not be throwing a beast on based off how the water plays, but i have found more groves than anything at both spots i disc dive at at my local courses. They apparently need to make a floating grove! I think that would make even better.

Latest posts