• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Funny Video

after watching the video its obvious he doesnt...i dont think anyone that posts/reads here could be that bad :rolleyes:

I dont get what all the fuss is about. Its a newer player trying to drive, with some big form flaws. Not even that horrible, and with all the sub-300 throwers here I figured people would be friendlier.

Not that funny, and really not that terrible either. Time for everyone to get off their high horse.

I dont get what all the fuss is about. Its a newer player trying to drive, with some big form flaws. Not even that horrible, and with all the sub-300 throwers here I figured people would be friendlier.

Not that funny, and really not that terrible either. Time for everyone to get off their high horse.

Kinda what I was thinking...making fun of new players isn't gonna help this sport grow. :\

Is this secretly you? :D

it is secretly one of his friends that emailed him the link. I know the guy also and I about crapped my pants at the end. I think the video is even funnier if you know the guy.
He just started playing a few months ago. I've only played once with him and he actually didn't do too bad for being so new.

He knows I posted the video, and he has a sense of humor so don't worry about him quitting the sport over this!!!

have him check out some of the technique and form threads, will do a world of good...i would have hated to see what i looked like throwing after a month of playing lol...everything up and left..up and left

Armpit thrower! Very bad habit! Must break now!

qft.

Amen....dude has more balls than the multitudes of secret 275 foot throwers talking shizzz on the internet!