• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

General age, location, and occupation of players?

St. Cloud MN
My official title at work is payroll. I work at a school bus and motor coach operator and I have my CDL so I also end up helping out with covering school bus routes and charters when we are extra busy.

St. Cloud MN
My official title at work is payroll. I work at a school bus and motor coach operator and I have my CDL so I also end up helping out with covering school bus routes and charters when we are extra busy.

Hey Bones, I lived in STC for 10 years, moved out here 1.5 years ago. I do miss all of the awesome courses in the area!

The St Cloud area is nice for disc golf. Been in the area since my family came here in 92. St Cloud has its issues but every place does.

I KNOW THAT WALLYWORLD! :D I swear, everything is $7. Family jokes about it every year on vacation. Shoes? $7. Fishing lure? $7. Hat? $7. Bottled water? $7. ;)

Haha now I'm gonna be hawk eyeing for $7 items when I get done with my break right now bahahaha.

I leave and come back...Every time I check in on this thread, I'm amazed at how much it's grown. I'm sorry if I haven't kept up with ant replies. This got way bigger than I anticipated. In any case, keep 'em coming!

46 male
Cargo Claim Analyst for large corporation
Lawrence, KS commutes to Kansas City.

Only way I get through the day in this cube farm is reading DGCoursereview, scanning FB for disc golf news, watch eBay items, plan next DG tournaments. I've tried to escape two times before and keep getting sucked back into it (corporate job).

What's funny is since I started playing, I spend my down time browsing here, Reddit, YouTube, and Facebook for disc golf related posts/videos/conversations. Luckily, I can do that because it's usually while I'm waiting for scheduled reports to finish running or waiting for emails to be replied to.

Cannabis extraction technician
Aurora Colorado
The Laboratory is just a few blocks away from the course!

Cannabis extraction technician
Aurora Colorado
The Laboratory is just a few blocks away from the course!

That's gotta be a great job! I've wanted to explore the Cannabis industry, but TX is not a place to do it.

Guess this is a good place for a first post.

P.E. teacher and HS athletic director.
Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Disc golf is sparse here but can be found.

This thread was my 2nd post and it's grown into something massive. Never expected it to happen. lol

47 yo General Manager of a craft brewery in western Massachusetts. Drive by my local DGC at least twice a day, and several others I can hit in the course of my travels.