• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Gentlemans Club Challenge - Vegas tournament

If any of you guys go, would it be possible if you pick up 1 or 2 tanks for me? Pm me if you would be interested please and thank you!!

Ill be playing the Memorial right afterwards so I dont know if Ill have any extra cash. If Im able to swing it after balancing my budget out Ill let you guys know and try and grab some of the stuff you guys would like.

I'll be a GCC and Memorial as well. Anyone find any sweet hotel deals? I wonder if the layout will be similar to last years Halloween Classic?

Layouts are posted now on the club website www.lvbagtag.com and it looks like the Pro weekend will be a long challenging 18 hole layout with plenty of OB, a 450' hole average, and an overall good time. I'll be makin the the Thursday 2 o clock doubles now. I sure hope I get paired up with a top guy there and find a way to contribute.

If anyone is going and could pick me up a few GCC Rocs and a Lg t-shirt I'd be willing to pay cash either afterwards or up front to cover the expense. PM if you think you could hook me up.

7 Montanan's representing this weekend! My friend Jeff is playing with you Graham and some young Kid named Will Schusterick.

Played a really good first round with only a couple mistakes that cost me, and good recoveries on my other handful of bad shots/decisions. Only one miss inside 25' and that was as close to a spitout as I can get. Shot a 1013 rated 55 on the same card as Schusterick shooting an impressive 48. One of the most enjoyable guys I've played with yet. I'm currently tied 16 or 17th in a 70 man division.

Good job man! I saw how you shot and was impressed. Always fun to play above your rating. The year I went I shot hot, luke warm, then cold. Cheers to keeping the play solid all 3 rounds.
How was the wind? Guessing calm with the scores?

It was super calm yesterday and may be today too, which is super unusual for Las Vegas tournaments. Teeing off with Ulibarri, Cary Trotter and Big Jerm in the early afternoon, should be another great day.

Big Jerm today on my card took his eagle on the same hole with a 3' putt. And no that's not a typo. I'm still in the cash but with 8 birdies, 6 bogeys and a double... It could have gone a lot better. Most back and forth round of my
Life, but tons of fun nonetheless.