• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"Get in the HOLE!"

I realize the predating TikTok...but, I got introduced to GYATT this past week and TikTok seems to be a constant source for latest trend of doing stupid sh#t (tide pod snack for you?)
I find Tide pods cleanse the palate better than sorbet.

YES. SO MUCH YES. STOP SHOUTING IT. ESPECIALLY ON PAR 4 DRIVES.

I wasnt gonna start a thread but thanks for making me one I can cry about it in. Also, let me piggyback on this to voice my annoyance about live coverage impromptu terms and figures of speech the announcers (you know who im talking about) seem hell bent on making up and repeating until they get their wish and it becomes a thing

'Needs the bottom to fall out of this thing'

a prime candidate for when you could just say the disc needs to find the ground quick and not skip

YES. SO MUCH YES. STOP SHOUTING IT. ESPECIALLY ON PAR 4 DRIVES.

I wasnt gonna start a thread but thanks for making me one I can cry about it in. Also, let me piggyback on this to voice my annoyance about live coverage impromptu terms and figures of speech the announcers (you know who im talking about) seem hell bent on making up and repeating until they get their wish and it becomes a thing

'Needs the bottom to fall out of this thing'

a prime candidate for when you could just say the disc needs to find the ground quick and not skip
California talk grinds my gears like no other.

"let's go!" is almost as annoying imo... where are we going?... most of the time it seems we're already there, but i guess ya gotta shout something when you're stoked.
Yeah, that, and "you got this". Now, my friends and I say it just to f*** with each other.

Nevermind what I wanted to say.

Am I the only one that is tired of hearing people scream this a split second after someone on the lead card tees off?
I don't care how many of you are tired of it, get over it. Live and let live. Let folks enjoy their time and you yours. You probably annoy others at various times yourself.

I don't care how many of you are tired of it, get over it. Live and let live. Let folks enjoy their time and you yours. You probably annoy others at various times yourself.
Well.....gee. Thanks for stopping by to reassure us all, that there are people who couldn't care LESS, about others. Welcome to the site. Can we follow your every moment, on other platforms?