• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Giant Disc Golf Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Scientist

Eagle Member
Sooo, it occurs to me that I need a vehicle more than my DG collection. I'm keeping my main bag and a few backups, and selling the rest. So here's a chance to get your hands on a lot of nice DG gear.

I'd like to sell all of this as one lot. I realize that most people might not be interested in such a deal, but I'm not interested in just thinning out my collection or making a few bucks to buy a new bag or anything. It's all got to go. Of course, I can provide a detailed list of all discs and items that would be included, as well as any photos that serious buyers may want to see.

Just off the top of my head, I've got:
Champ Boss, Groove, Destroyer, Wraith, TeeBird, Leopard
Z Predator
3 ESP Cyclones
2 Champ Orcs
2 Champ Beasts
DX Spider, Cro, Roc, Wolf, Goblin, Classic Roc, Shark, Leopard, Wraith, Avair
2 Tie-Dye Champ Leopards
2 First-Run Stalkers
2 Production Z Stalkers
Three First-Run Ringers
12 Yellow DX Gazelles
3 DX Valkyries
1 black and 2 white Soft Magnets
Ion - blue with red edge
2 Z Buzzzes
2 First-Run Makos
3 Production Makos
Star Roc
Eco Star Roc
Ching "Mojo" stamped Juju

Plus:
Blue Innova Standard Bag - brand new
Camo Fade Crunch Box - brand new
A couple minis
And I'll throw in two Sterilite boxes to store them in.

I'm asking $400 for the whole shabang-a-bang. I know it's a lot, but if you broke it down it's a killer deal. Over 60 discs, all in brand new/excellent condition - plus a handfull of beat DX discs that I didn't even list. So let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
you will probably have to break up the collection, not many people will send $400 to someone with 0 feedback and 9 posts

Last edited:
you will probably have to break up the collection, not many people will send $400 to someone with 0 feedback

I was thinking that right away, and also wondering how/why all this stuff is brand new??? I dont know why someone would buy 2 brand new disc bags and 60 discs and then sell them for a loss.

Last edited:
you will probably have to break up the collection, not many people will send $400 to someone with 0 feedback and 9 posts

That or show a positive feedback rating on ebay or some other credible site and show a few pictures of the lot. If you can do that, there might be enough entrepreneurs here that might be willing to buy the lot and break it up and resell it.

Yeah, I understand the whole feedback thing - it can be suspicious, and I don't blame people for being skeptical. I just don't post here a lot, nor do I use eBay. I'm also aware that I may need to split it apart if I want to actually get rid of any of it. I just don't want to sell the popular stuff, and then get stuck with a bunch of discs that I don't want, and neither does anyone else. That's kinda the idea behind selling it as a lot - I get rid of all my stuff, and you get a good deal.

And why have brand new stuff, just to sell it for a loss? I'm a hoarder. I have OCD - I collect things, and tuck it all away. Before DG it was radio control vehicles. Before that, I spent a small fortune on swords. Yeah, swords. And guess what - I still have a bunch of swords sitting in the garage, because who wants to buy swords? Ever see those shows on A&E or TLC about hoarders? Yeah, that's going to be me 10 years from now if I don't stop myself. DG used to be fun for me. I used to play to get away from everyday life for a while. But now, it's consumed me. I obsess over weight, color, plastic - collecting discs, keeping them in mint condition. Do I have the perfect line-up in my bag? Do I have a back-up for every disc I have? What if I lose one, and have to use the back-up? Do I have a back-up for the back-up? And the worst part is, I don't even play that much. But I'm not trying to sell you some kind of sob-story, or ask anyone to save me from myself. I'm just keeping my main bag, and a few extras. I'd just rather cut my losses and get rid of the rest, than let be stuck with it all.

Yeah, I understand the whole feedback thing - it can be suspicious, and I don't blame people for being skeptical. I just don't post here a lot, nor do I use eBay. I'm also aware that I may need to split it apart if I want to actually get rid of any of it. I just don't want to sell the popular stuff, and then get stuck with a bunch of discs that I don't want, and neither does anyone else. That's kinda the idea behind selling it as a lot - I get rid of all my stuff, and you get a good deal.

And why have brand new stuff, just to sell it for a loss? I'm a hoarder. I have OCD - I collect things, and tuck it all away. Before DG it was radio control vehicles. Before that, I spent a small fortune on swords. Yeah, swords. And guess what - I still have a bunch of swords sitting in the garage, because who wants to buy swords? Ever see those shows on A&E or TLC about hoarders? Yeah, that's going to be me 10 years from now if I don't stop myself. DG used to be fun for me. I used to play to get away from everyday life for a while. But now, it's consumed me. I obsess over weight, color, plastic - collecting discs, keeping them in mint condition. Do I have the perfect line-up in my bag? Do I have a back-up for every disc I have? What if I lose one, and have to use the back-up? Do I have a back-up for the back-up? And the worst part is, I don't even play that much. But I'm not trying to sell you some kind of sob-story, or ask anyone to save me from myself. I'm just keeping my main bag, and a few extras. I'd just rather cut my losses and get rid of the rest, than let be stuck with it all.

but wont you go crazy again, if you keep some discs, because you NEED to keep buying more and more, and 3 months from now, we will see you here again? :D

Thanks for the feedback, that answered of a lot of peoples questions.

What shape are the minis in and would you be interested in trading for some small LE cutco Swords (190g)

Maybe break it up into 5 smaller lots so there is less risk and you can still mix junk with good stuff.

I will give you $175 and a 3 month supply of Ritalin.
ritalin.jpg

Just let me know your address

Last edited:
Let me know what thenamesben offers for that crunch bunch. i'd likely beat it

Status
Not open for further replies.