• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Giving The Champ Groove Another Chance!!

discflyer13

I'm deciding to try to get the groove back into my game. I know it's a very hated disc but it needs another chance!!

Go for it. I have a few holes that I won't use any other disc on. (I payed WAY too much for that disc to put it away!) I have also been using it (in practice rounds) to throw some short anny flexs that I can't get with any other disc.

i had a 168 proto that was a bright pinkish color and super flat that flew straight as an arrow for me but i lost it pretty quick. i liked it enough that i picked up one of the black eco grooves and that wasn't too bad either...didn't care for it on a flat release but it would bomb on a nice flex shot. i ended up getting rid of it because i had an eco boss that flew about the same line but i knew it would always flex back out of its turn. i always found that i could get the same type of line out a disc i trusted more.

good for you, don't let these people here tell you how to ruin your game. jk, jk, i'm jk.

Its been said, and I'll say it again. People w/ < 1yr experience. Stop throwing speed 13.
I've almost had my head raped off my shoulders by somebody on the last hole shanking their warp speed driver 200' left and 50' forward :/

meh.

Its been said, and I'll say it again. People w/ < 1yr experience. Stop throwing speed 13.
I've almost had my head raped off my shoulders by somebody on the last hole shanking their warp speed driver 200' left and 50' forward :/

meh.

How do you know he wasn't aiming for you?

i had a 167 champ groove, pink and flat. i only threw it on water holes. banged metal a few times. then i threw it in the water one day. i wasnt very sad.

I'm sure people are going to say a newbie like myself shouldn't have a champ Groove. Only been playing about 3 mos. I can clear 300' with the Wraith, slightly less with the Valkyrie, and already had an ace (on a short hole). For some reason, the Groove does not sit well in my hand and usually ends up who knows where.

I think I'm going to be hanging up the Groove for a while.

You prolly also like listening to ICP while riding in your Geo metro. :|

I can't wait for the day that I see some Faygo slugging, Juggalo Chucking a Groove down the course sidearm while wearing a professional wrestling t-shirt and a visor from the taco bell that he works at, all while being followed by his land-manatee of a girlfriend.

Latest posts