• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Goals for 2010

New goal for 2010, it just came to me while posting in the "play every day" thread. 365 rounds of DG.

Another goal I have had for a while and I always seem to forget about it when someone asks me what my goal is, but maybe it is more than just a 2010 goal and is more like an overall goal for driving distance.

I am at 300' and I want to one day be able to park this hole at 374', so not just be able to reach that but reach it with some accuracy.

916dcd03.jpg

Why this hole? It is the first hole I ever played and first to come to mind.

Why this hole? It is the first hole I ever played and first to come to mind.
That's a great reason and a very nice pic. I like how the tee pad both and basket (barely!) both made the shot.

I think I know of another thread you should post that same image on...

I think this one might have been taken by EricJ? At least thats who it says uploaded it.

My goal for 2010 is to just get it together for once. 2009 was such an up and down year culminating in a complete breakdown, and i had to basically start all over with different grips and redo my form entirely. Next year, its get rid of the OAT time and maybe improve my D a little bit, which saw no improvement whatsoever in 09.

1. Make my first Ace

2. Play at least 20 new courses, at least 10 from other states

3. Do another tour of the Midwest. Playing the Quad Cities and Flip City.

4. Play in at least 1 Tourney

5. Earn My Degree. (August 2010)

6. and finally, become smoke free!

I've got an addition, So far I've played Disc Golf in 7 different states. I'd like to make it 10 states in 2010.

1. More aces
2. More courses
3. Rating of 930+
4. 1st in adv in a B tier tournament.

Not in any order

Play a tournament out of state.
My max distance is at 375' right now, improving to at least 425'.
Improve my rating.
Finish the installation of the course I've been working on for a month now.
Play in at least 12 tournaments. I only got 5 in this year and they were all from August on. I either had something going on or was out of commission for the first half of the year!
Get 5 new players to start playing the sport.

That's about it!

Oh, and another ACE would be nice. The first one was nice a couple years ago, but I'm ready for a second one already.

1. Get my first Ace

2. Play as many new courses as I can.

3. Beat my buddy Scott @ a round (tied him last time, but he won after two playoff holes)

4. Play in a PDGA tourney.

take a trip to highbridge

play atleast 10 tournaments

hit 350 consistently and accurately

get more cryztal buzzzes

figure out the comet

Play a course in West Virginia (Paw Paw), Kentucky, and Nebraska, Maybe one in Canada.
Play with at least 5 people from DGCR
Not get banned from the forums
hit 60 courses played or more.
Play 5 courses from my wishlist

I wanna get back into prime form like I was a few years ago. I didn't play much the last 2 years due to lack of transportation & a bunch of other crap that got in the way, but 2010 looks to be a prime year for me to at least make up some lost ground. A friend of mine moved into the apartments directly across from Village Park - Sussex WI & we'll be throwin', grillin' & partyin' all summer!!! If your in the area hit me up... we'll party.

1. Compete in my first PDGA tournament and acquire a rating.

2. Practice putting more.

3. Work on my form when I drive, and lose the grunt, run-up, etc.

4. Drive 400ft. on level ground with no breeze. Consistency at this length will come in 2011.

5. Get my ass over to Blue Ribbon Pines, and hit a couple of courses on the way there or back.

New goal for 2010:

Throw a 900 rated round. It is gonna take some serious asswhoopmanship on my part to pull that off but I think it is attainable. I will accept anything over 888. ;)

I could have swore that I already posted on this thread, but I guess not.

Goals for 2010:
  1. Win 2 tournaments in Advanced division (already got one of those this year!)
  2. Start playing in the open division
  3. Cash in open at least once
  4. Improve rating to 970
  5. Don't worry about my rating (I know it contradicts number 4, but it is still worth putting as a goal :))
  6. Practice putting regularly
  7. Stick with the discs in my bag and quit switching molds
  8. Play more mini-tournaments
I'm sure there are more I could add, but good list to start with.